Eviction to me means the End of my life

Posted , 12 users are following.

I am so tired of living, so tired of fighting on my own.

So tired of approaching every avenue of what help we are told is out there.

So tired of ADVICE that leaves me back at square one.

So tired of ADVICE that does not provide me with a place to go to when the ballifs arrive and remove us from the property in weeks time.

So tired of the isolation in knowing that Human Rights are somethign the normal, average person cannot count on.

Human Rights must be for the rich , those with nothing need not apply.

I have pages and pages of advice, thousands of emails of advice.

I am tired of being pro active in my search by walking in and asking for help, even when I am so broken and unable to stop my tears from flowing.

Everyone has advice , but no one can provide an ANSWER.

Without an ANSWER I am resorting to the only answerthat makes sense, and to find out what ways are the best ways to take my life.

This way my fight will be over, there will never have to be another tear spilt.

I will be safe and away from a world that is cruel and for the rich.

I didnt realise how easy it was to get the only real advice that I am brought too.

I will never be seen alive when the baliffs arrive.

They can take my body out for  those lying , hateful neigbors to see for themselves that they finally got what they wanted anyway.

I have always been a winner ut this time I will have to win byith losing my own life that has become pointelss and worthless.

mental health is looked down upon , anxiety isnt even understood by the majority.

And the mental Health Porfessionals leave us in pain and without real support.

PJ

1 like, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi ozzie, I am so, so very happy to see that you are still here...

That last post sounded very helpful, have you got access to a telephone...if you have, please call them..xx

As a very, very, very, very last resort take some pills with alcohol, and then either yourself or your friend call an ambulance for a suicide attempt...PLEASE DO NOT TAKE TOO MANY TO DO ANY SERIOUS HARM..XXX

You must be heard and helped by someone....both of you....

Please you may have to resort to desperate measures, but you need someone to hear you....

Please be careful, you are in my thoughts and heart...Deirdre xxx

• Posted

tHANKS DEIRDRE.

yOUR RIGHT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.

EXCEPT I DON NOT WANT TO FIND MYSELF BACK WHERE I WAS ON THE PREVIOUS 2 OCCASIONS AND RETURN TO A HOPLESS SET OF CARE SOLUTIONS THAT LAST 2-3 DAYS AND I FIND MYSELF ISOLATED ONCE MOR.

I AM LOOKING FOR FINALITY  AND THE WEB IS MOST HELPFUL TO GUIDE ME.

I AM NOT READY TODAY FOR THIS BUT WILL BE IN THE COMING DAYS.

XXXXXXXXX

life really is the pits 

and poverty only adds to the pain and gives us very few options.

• Posted

I am going offline to medicate myself so i can find rest.

I am grateful sincerely for all the love, the care and advice.

Please do not think I do not appreciate the cares shown in this room.

You are awesome individuals.

I really need to medicate myself to get another days sleep away from all this chat.

pj

• Posted

Hi PJ. Can you ask your carer to go to the press for you or start calling around offices of local papers etc. They would need the full details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.