Eviction to me means the End of my life

Posted , 12 users are following.

I am so tired of living, so tired of fighting on my own.

So tired of approaching every avenue of what help we are told is out there.

So tired of ADVICE that leaves me back at square one.

So tired of ADVICE that does not provide me with a place to go to when the ballifs arrive and remove us from the property in weeks time.

So tired of the isolation in knowing that Human Rights are somethign the normal, average person cannot count on.

Human Rights must be for the rich , those with nothing need not apply.

I have pages and pages of advice, thousands of emails of advice.

I am tired of being pro active in my search by walking in and asking for help, even when I am so broken and unable to stop my tears from flowing.

Everyone has advice , but no one can provide an ANSWER.

Without an ANSWER I am resorting to the only answerthat makes sense, and to find out what ways are the best ways to take my life.

This way my fight will be over, there will never have to be another tear spilt.

I will be safe and away from a world that is cruel and for the rich.

I didnt realise how easy it was to get the only real advice that I am brought too.

I will never be seen alive when the baliffs arrive.

They can take my body out for  those lying , hateful neigbors to see for themselves that they finally got what they wanted anyway.

I have always been a winner ut this time I will have to win byith losing my own life that has become pointelss and worthless.

mental health is looked down upon , anxiety isnt even understood by the majority.

And the mental Health Porfessionals leave us in pain and without real support.

PJ

1 like, 51 replies

51 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Ozzie! 31 people on here all care for you! OK who is your local council? Do you have there telephone number? As many people have said get to see your gp! There is help out there! Please read through these posts! They are all willing to help you! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

amanda

I am doped out on diazipam right now

I have done all the above that has been suggested 3 days ago and even went to teh council.

I am telling you there are no answers.

Its the truth.

I am back to bed.

pj

• Posted

Hi ozzie, please try and get some peaceful rest this morning, maybe this afternoon, things may look a Little clearer....

I am so, so, sooo glad that you are still with us....Sleep tight for now....hugs, big ones to you both..Deirdre xxx

• Posted

The rest I need is going to come in time.

xxxx

I will have no more of this ever to deall with.

xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your concern and to all the others out there that care.

Its just not possible to deal with my life as it stands  anymore.

All I can say is I have done my very best.

• Posted

Hi Ozzie! Which council do you come under? If you give me their phone number,I will give them a call. I am sure they would place you in safe housing! Regards Amanda
  • Posted

Hello dear Ozzie, Hoping very much that you have had some restful sleep and maybe you are feeling a little more hopeful with the support you have here from all of us.......... even if it's a tiny weeny bit of hope it's a really good start, if so then let's all build on that, please be in touch when you can when you feel ready and able to write a few words, anything - we are here xx

• Posted

Finally here is a detailed letter of our prosepcts to find PRIVATE HOUSING.

It becomes an impossible task to even contemplate the same landlord who is eviciting us will offer a wonderful and cheerful reference and us as tenants.

This is just another IMPOSSIBLE TASK that is no going to happen at anytime.

Thank you for recently contacting Foxtons. If you will be paying your rent or part of your rent using housing benefits please note we will require some documents before we can register your property search:

·         Photo ID (Passport or EU driving licence)

·         A previous landlord reference or character reference from the local authority

·         A copy of your benefit letter from the local authority, including the value of ongoing benefit payments you will receive

·         Written confirmation of initial funds – either a letter from your local authority or proof of monies. (The total amount payable is displayed on the property details on our website and equates to 6 weeks rent as a deposit, 1 month’s rent up front and £420 inc VAT Administration fee.)

·         Written confirmation from your local authority that should the landlord require possession of the property (as per an existing break clause or in line with the end of a fixed term tenancy agreement) that the tenant will be rehoused.  Meaning that, so long as the tenant is given reasonable notice, and that the notice is in line with the Landlord’s legal rights and obligations, the tenant will honour the tenancy agreement and the council will not advise the tenant to remain in the property beyond the expiration of the notice period.

Please could you bring the above documentation, in person, to the relevant Foxtons office.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions.

Kind regards

Valerie

I have done my research for a life time.

I have opproached over 50 organisations in the UK and the end result is there is simly no HELP to rehome us.

]

I am told I am a nuisance to society and am acontinual harrassing neighbor and a nexatious tenant by the landlord.

I deserve to die on the streets in the gutter  for all to see.

I wonder why I have now given up on solciety and life itself.

PJ

• Posted

Hey PJ I know it sounds like you have tried most avenues of help but at this point what about the press? Shining a light onto the injustice may just make your local government do something. Raising a donation page/site to get donations towards a deposit for a new home?

• Posted

the press is a very good idea

i have no energy left for anything.

thanks for your advice

if someone wanted to take my situation to the press then i would be thankful

• Posted

Your suggestions are great

i have barely enoigh energy to get out of bed now.

I have swelling in my groin from my lymps that restricts my mobility, i am doped out on diazipam.

If thre were someonee that knew us that could bother to hel in this way it might be a start to find the answer.

the only answer i have is to find the courage to end my life now.

It a cold world and everyone is too busy doing there thing.

• Posted

Just saw your last post. Often private rentals (not through an agency) posted on sites like gumtree are alot less fussy about those details. some rental companies take the biscuit for the amount of information they need
  • Posted

I have just been evicted from my rented property of 6 years and made homeless as of the start of May, I have been staying with relatives & friends for the past month, and will remain of no fixed address for 6 months.

The stress casued me to brake-down often, from depression, it was a horrid experience for me (MDD/GAD/OCD) I felt as you do.

However mental health, and anxiety IS UNDERSTOOD by professionals  so do not lose hope, using these forums, and searching online will off up reassurance, as it has helped me greatly.

If you are at risk, call a crisis line, or samaritans, all of the numbers are just a search away! Use the servises, you being here shows you are operating on a level which is beneficial to yourself still, so pick up the phone & talk!

• Posted

thanks for your advice

i am glad you have family and friends to support you

pj

• Posted

Yes, I am greatful, but it's a temporary measure. Housing is taking on a case-by-case basis, and I fall into the laset supported group of "single male, with no children", thus my prospects for housing an minimal.

I contacred citizens advice, got a meeting, got put onto a housing charity, accepted, & now am waiting until October to be placed in a studio appartment. 

Contact both Citizens Advice, & Shelter if you have not already.

• Posted

thanks vernam

I have just recently done both of these things.

I am glad it is working for you.

I will be dead on the streets before the months go by if i am even given this oprion.

My health wil not hold out while I wait for something that may or may not happen.

I dont have the physical strenth nor the mental will any more to beg and plead and cry out loud to a world that has real problems to deal with.

My problems fall into significance compared to so many others.

I am not valued nor have a voice loud enough to act any more than I have done for 3 years .

Its pointless .

PJ

• Posted

It's not pointless, it can feel like it though, I thought it was going to be terrible when I was evicted with no money, job, nor home. However Shelter & citizens advice helped greatly. You just have to be as pro-active as you can.

You have the strength to beat your depression, you have shown you have strengh by posting here. You are able to help yourself, you are strong, you can beat this, you can get your housing sorted.

You can! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.