Excess saggy skin when flaccid

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hi,

I posted this as a reply to another post, but thought it might be better to start a separate thread.

I am a circumcised male, 30 years of age and I have a problem with the appearance of my penis shaft skin.

I believe my skin looseness issue was caused by one episode of overly rigourous masturbation many years ago, which left the area below my glans quite red and puffy, before settling down and leaving unsightly loose, saggy skin.

When I am flaccid its appearance makes me very self-conscious in front of sexual partners, particularly as I am quite small when soft anyway. It is almost like the skin bunches up like a closed accordion round the shaft with a cracked, wrinkly appearance where that skin meets the glans.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone could suggest something that could be done to retighten the saggy skin, and return my penis to a more normal circumcised appearance. I have investigated? whether creams which supposedly help firm skin elsewhere on the body (containing Q10, retinol, collagen etc, even raw shea butter!) would help here, but there's very little reliable info out there. I'm reluctant to have anything surgical done, both for reasons of safety and cost...

Any ideas guys?? Thanks for reading - look forward to reading your replies! smile

Best, "John"

5 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I bet you would be surprised that most gay men would envy your loose skin. Some gay men want to restore their forekin, so the continue to stretch their excess skin, to hopefully be able to cover their penis head.

Also they may have surgery to restore their foreskin, since they have already have stretched their skin.

Once it is stretched the skin, it can't be returned to normal.

Hopefully someone on this forum can solve your problem. Good luck

• Posted

I know what you're saying, but the way mine looks is uneviable I'm afraid john75639! lol

Although I don't look like being circumcised, I'm also completely used to it and don't intend (lacking the willpower!) to start on a restoration project for it.

I just want my penis to look as normal as possible in its current state, and for me, it doesn't right now... sad

• Posted

Hi,

I am a  30 yeal old male. I am almost facing the same probelm as your's with my penis. It looks very small and wrinkled type when in flaccid state. Although it looks very good when in erected state, but erections are not that strong as it used to be earlier. It becomes so awkward when it becomes very small. I am getting married soon. Can anyone please help me what should I do.

• Posted

Sorry to hear this my friend. Yes, I am the same in that everything looks fine when erect, but very unsatisfactory when not. All the best with the wedding plans and in finding a solution to our common problem!
  • Posted

Hi John,

Very unlikely you have stretched your skin to cause the looseness you describe after one session.  It would take many years of continuous 'exercise' to cause, and even then I would consider it unlikely.  John 75639 is correct... there are a lot of us who would love some extra skin, so don't be so sure it is not a blessing overall.

Lucky are the few who like the look of their penis flaccid.  Who takes pictures of a soft dick?   We are most proud of it when it is in full erection, in all its glory!  Remember the story of the ugly duckling.

I don't think there is any cream you can put on it, but by all means, buy all you can and rub some on often.  I'd do it several times a day!

• Posted

Hi ken619,

I realise it sounds unlikely, but I honestly remember doing it and thinking "oh cr*p!" afterwards. I don't know why my otherwise very healthy, supple skin has never healed in this area. For me it feels FAR from a blessing I'm afraid and is hurting my self-esteem quite badly.

I have concluded that the creams on the market are not sophisticated enough yet to resolve this kind of damage and that likely only some form of cosmetic surgery would help.. but I'm prepared to be corrected if other solutions are available! smile

• Posted

It may not be that unusual, so a pic would help.  This should help you add images:

https://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/402861-how-do-i-add-an-image-to-my-post

If you're using a phone or tablet, you may need to choose the desktop/PC option in your browser.

• Posted

I think pictures will likely help demonstrate the issue.

(It was difficult to photograph the underside, so there's no pic for that but the ugly knarled skin is the same around the circumference of the shaft).

Thanks,

John

• Posted

Hello John,

I'm sorry this is causing you any anxiety.  I know our penis is something we care about and large or small, we can be very self-critical.  However, after seeing your photos, all I can say is please try to not worry.  I've seen a penis or two and in my opinion, your loose skin is fine.  Some cut guy's head retracts under the skin even more than yours when soft, and if you were uncut it would be more noticeable. Whether you believe you stretched it out or not, it's not likely you can change it.

Try to settle your mind.  I was jesting about rubbing creams ("rubbing" it is where you think it all began!)  If it were my penis, I would not consider surgery.  

So long as it keeps working for you, simply enjoy it... additional stress won't help.  Good luck friend!

• Posted

It does look unusual (but then they all seem to be different), and it seems strange that it appeared a few years ago.  As Ken said, it takes months or years to stretch the skin there, so I'm wondering if it's somehow permanently swollen.  It doesn't look urgent, but I'd consider asking a doctor.  Even if you don't want to make a visit just for that, I'd definitely ask about it next time you're there.

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

I found that my penis is shrinking more than normal. It happened few months ago. I also found that the colour of genitals has some what changed, is it normal. I am worried. Would it be better to see a urologist. Looking forward to hear.

• Posted

Hey john I have the exact same thing, mine happened during a rough masturbation session with a pillow. Stupid me sad. Anyways, mines been wrinkled for 4 months and it has a stretch mark. I think the inflamed skin never healed and I stretched it way too far. Mine actually hurts from time to time and I have a lot of small red veins under the penis skin that is right before the head. Please let me know if you have found a solution to this.
  • Posted

Hey john,

Justo update you on what I know. This problem indeed occurred because of vigorous masturbation causing fluid to build up below the penis head and above the circumcision line. I don't think there is any way to get the elasticity back and make the skin firm again but it sounds like you don't have any pain. However I do so I was wondering if you ever did and if you did how you resolved this problem?

• Posted

John-essex.

I am a medical doctor. Try preperation-H. It has a tightening agent

You use twice a day. And be patient may take a week at least

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.