Excess saggy skin when flaccid

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hi,

I posted this as a reply to another post, but thought it might be better to start a separate thread.

I am a circumcised male, 30 years of age and I have a problem with the appearance of my penis shaft skin.

I believe my skin looseness issue was caused by one episode of overly rigourous masturbation many years ago, which left the area below my glans quite red and puffy, before settling down and leaving unsightly loose, saggy skin.

When I am flaccid its appearance makes me very self-conscious in front of sexual partners, particularly as I am quite small when soft anyway. It is almost like the skin bunches up like a closed accordion round the shaft with a cracked, wrinkly appearance where that skin meets the glans.

I would be incredibly grateful if someone could suggest something that could be done to retighten the saggy skin, and return my penis to a more normal circumcised appearance. I have investigated? whether creams which supposedly help firm skin elsewhere on the body (containing Q10, retinol, collagen etc, even raw shea butter!) would help here, but there's very little reliable info out there. I'm reluctant to have anything surgical done, both for reasons of safety and cost...

Any ideas guys?? Thanks for reading - look forward to reading your replies! smile

Best, "John"

5 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Did you ever get any answers? Same thing here. My penile skin has loosened up and now I have skin covering my glans! I am circumsized since childhood and hate the feeling and look. I am very anxious and depressed about it!!!

• Posted

If you use the cream I said depending on the situation, it may improve a little, contact me

• Posted

i am also having the same problem look at last response for full story

• Posted

I've seen 3 doctors, I'm very uncomfortable, if anyone has the same problem, please write to me.

• Posted

i have this problem as well also happend after a vigurous masterbation first my oenis got bruised and swollen and with time the swelling has gone down but never competely and now i dont get erect fully like i used but pretty close some times .. i believe we both have venous leak or pyriouns disease (plaque build up) or some kind of internal tear that causes blood to now be trapped as it normally should

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.