Excessive sweating penis and body growth problem

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am 25.. i have visited alot of skind specialist and indocrinologist...but didnot well...i have small penis and small head which erect 100% but i cannot sex and having no mastrubte system ..when ever i sex its strat pain..i fell that i am not adult i am still child...because every thing i feel like child..i adulicate at night when i see a dream...i never sex becuase of abnormal penis and body  my muscles are not developing like other normal people  my full body is not developing..and i have sweating alot...  lack of full energy....what doctor i should contact....may be i have some disorder issue




0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

  • Posted


    You should visit a GP who refers you to Andrology specialist or you call up directly at Andrology surgery to visit an andrologist.

    You can search the internet already for Andrology and your country.

    You will be checkd for e.g. for blood hormone tests, pituitary gland check (MRI), gentic blood test (Klinefelter?).

    You can get testosterone replacement therapy in case needed.

    There is help!


    • Posted

      Sanya... i have already visited endocrinologist and urologist..but they didnot solve my probelm....endocrinologist give me some test..FSH, Prolactin, Testosterone ...he says its normal..but i didnot well..
    • Posted

      Ah, that's frustrating.

      But maybe you can go to a specialist, an andrologist, or urologist who specialises in sexual dysfunction, those specialists are also more understanding with symptoms (than a GP or normal urologist) and know help.

      Testosterone needs to be tested on 2 separate mornings, not just one time. (it fluctuates). An andrologist is aware of that.

      Also just to be sure I would ask for a genetic test (XXY) or other causes (like glucose level).

      When all those are really normal, an andrologist can still tell you, what is

      possible to help symptoms.

      There is also a 'men's health' forum in this patient.info site, they might have people with similar problems and might even be from your area to know who to address.

      Best of luck!

      Sometimes we have to 'doc-hop' to find an answer.

    • Posted

      a very very Thank you Maam Sanya...i am searching an andrologist in my area..its impossible...but i am trying...pray for my wellness...and yes i will be touch with youand will cosult the things ..if you dont mind



    • Posted

      Good luck !!

      (and maybe check another forum with more experience)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.