Exposing clitoris again

Posted , 30 users are following.

Hello, 

I am 25 years old and I am pretty sure that I have had LS go undiagnosed since I was a child. I have my clitoris fully fused and very little of my labia minora left. I was wondering if there is any way to get my clitoris back other than surgery? I am currently living in the UK but I am from Canada. Any advice would be extremely helpful. 

Thank You, 

Nicole

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Are you able to feel something like

little fibers, hairs, or rough spots near the fused tissue? I have had luck peeling things like that away very gently, usually right after bathing and patting dry so the area is clean and not too slippery. Generally, at some point the peeling pulls off some piece of tissue that was doing a lot of the "gluing" or holding together of fused skin. Then you'll feel some tightness in the area relax as the fused pieces move apart some.

It is NOT fast (can take several sessions to unfuse a single area), but it's made sexual function possible for me again.

The peeling may feel odd, but shouldn't hurt, except maybe as much as it does to finish pulling off a bandaid that is wet and not that sticky anymore.

If I'm in a hurry, going over the area with an electric razor can help exfoliate and loosen the gluey skin and little fiber and skin strips. (An electric razor with a GOOD foil guard, and proceed CAREFULLY.) Sounds nuts but it's basically quick and shallow / gentle exfoliating.

Don't try ANY of this if you don't have the bad itching and tenderness under control. Stop if the skin gets more sticky and tighter -- it's not going to cooperate then, it's getting all reactive and angry. Stop if skin begins hurting, gets sore, bleeds, or gets really dry.

Be sure to moisturize the once you've got a crucial bit loose and are stopping. I like Aquaphor for that.

The skin is gonna re-stick. This isn't a cure. But it keeps opening up the area so it can't easily form a permanent adhesion. And I find it relieves some pain and discomfort, too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.