Eyes

Posted , 17 users are following.

I know that is probably a symptom that has been discussed before but ...

I am having terrible problems with my eyes. I have always had floaters but on the last few years they have multiplied a lot. Looking at anything white or just brighter makes me feel blind. I feel like I have to blink and squint all the time. Also, my eyes get blurry now and than and I get a pain at the back of my eyes that goes to the head sometimes and usually for a few minutes and then goes away. Granted it happens when I strain to focus from paper to screen or near and far.

I hate the floaters- I remember having just 2 as a kid and now they are like spider webs everywhere. I checked with an optometrist. I go every year and they keep saying they do not see that many floaters:// I wonder if any of you have such eye problems and if it can be due to meno or peri?

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

mine since i turned 40 have been horrendous . cant even see straight lines without them wobbling . floaters zig zags you name it . had my first arura last month not nice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.