F*** it!

Posted , 6 users are following.

I've had enough.  There is no light at the end of the tunnel, that's all bu****t.  Time to call it a day. Thank you for all your support in the past. xx

2 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Next
  • Posted

There is light at the end of the tunnel! Just remember everything happens for a reason! Time is a healer. Xx
    • Posted

Thank you Cody, but been suffering for 30 years, time to call it a day.  Not even a glimmer of light ahead.  xx
    • Posted

I'm always here! Have you been back to doctors? Xx
    • Posted

Thank you, I'm currently doing DBT, was recently diagnosed with BPD.  Just too tired to fight anymore.  I'm constantly exhaused and sleep a lot, which psychologist is trying to prevent me from doing.  Can't keep battling this. xx
    • Posted

Hi mami

You mentioned that you have been suffering for a very long time. Over the 30years have you had periods of being well? If so focus on those good times and think about all the things you would love to do when your well. I know you are feeling extremely low today that's why I mentioned having an early night as you may see things differently in the morning.

Blessings to you and wishing relief from your symptoms xx

• Posted

Thank you Lorraine, my 'good days' are very few and far between unfortunately.  Can't see a future, not in this world anyway.  Been feeling like this for too long now. xxx
    • Posted

Bless you from the heart xx

Please try pushing forward one day at a time. It's a dreadful illness and I cannot imagine suffering for so long. But I do believe you can conquer this and regain your life back. When you go to bed imagine you have a balloon in your stomach. It sound crazy but you have to use your breathing to pretend your blowing up that balloon in your stomach. It really helps to relax you. Please don't give in and we are all willing your recovery on xx

• Posted

You can battle it. Don't let it beat you, please. I'm just a message away at any time!smile x
  • Posted

Hello

​Why F*** it! ?

• Posted

Hi Forrest, have had enough, simple as. xx
  • Posted

I know its the weekend and quite a few peeps are busy but I will try to do my best, what's happened? I hope you're ok and not hurt. If you meant you were just leaving the site, ok. Just take a breath, try to calm yourself. Is there anybody that you can go to? Maybe book appointment with Dr on Monday?
    • Posted

Hi Nick, thank you, don't need to see Dr, thinking clearer now than I have in ages.  Have had enough.  Life has nothing to offer me anymore. xx
  • Posted

Hi mami

Please remember nothing lasts forever your illness and unhappiness will pass. Things are constantly changing and even though progress maybe slower than we would like, I promise you life will get better for you. It sounds like your meds may need to be reviewed. Are you on the same ones or has your gp prescribed something new? Side effects for some of us can be horrendous but they will and do pass. Are you taking your medication regularly? Is there something in particular that has made yo feel like this today?

Keep digging deep for strength and if you can try and have an early night. It's important to make contact with your doctor ASAP and tell them how bad you are feeling.

Even though you may think there's no light at the end of the tunnel. .. I promise you there is and that light will shine on you again.

We are here for you xxx

• Posted

Thank you Lorraine, but after searching for the light for 30 years, time has come to call it a day.  Too tired to keep going, have had enough.  Can't keep taking the crap life has to offer me.

I am on same meds, and do take them daily.  Been feeling like this for a while now, just keeps getting stronger and stronger, makes sense.  Don't need doc as don't feel ill, actually thinking clearer than I have for ages. xx

• Posted

I know your fed up with the battle and it's left you exhausted and understandable after such a long time suffering you now feel you will never get better. I honestly believe you will win through and I'm praying your inner self is telling you to keep going.

I do believe you are suffering terribly and pray you find the strength to keep going.

Please think about an early night xx

• Posted

Hi Mami5, 

Lorraine is right, battling depression is exhausting but, you need to keep fighting!

I totally understand where you are coming from and why you are feeling this way, genuinely. It's tiring and it feels impossible, after such a large portion of your life fighting to feel "normal" it's no surprise you want to hold up your hands and give in. 

Treating depression works better for some than others, it's great that a lot of people respond so well to meds/therapy and can get themselves better. It's not that simple for everyone though unfortunately, for some it can take years, decades...a lifetime. I don't know how much longer you will be fighting this for, maybe two days, two months, two decades. But, though you feel as though you're getting weaker, you are in fact getting so strong! I can't believe you have felt this way for 30 years. In my eyes you are incredibly brave and so strong! You give me and others a reason not to give up because you keep fighting, you appreciate the days where things are just calmer, more content, days like that the majority of people will totally disregard - people with depression see the world in a different light, we appreciate the good so much and treasure it. 

Please keep fighting, it's so hard, I know. But, you can do it xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.