Face to face assessment report

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all I see a lot of people are asking for a copy of there face to face assessment to see what they have been scored on and are working out if they will get the PIP benefit, or can the descion maker give you less point? Anyone else done this before? Thanks all

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes as far as I know they can give you whatever points they like but I haven't filled my form in yet. Hopefully other people will answer who've been through it. question
  • Posted

Hi they score you what they think is right even though there not always right
    • Posted

But will the descion maker stand by that or will they take points off if they fill the HP has given you to many?
  • Posted

Yes you have a right to ask for a copy of your assessment. Then you can see where they have refused your assessment by making mistakes etc
    • Posted

Oh! The more I'm hearing about it the worse it sounds. 

There's some good information in the Work and Benefits website, a lot of people are saying they've been awarded PIP because of the info on how to fill the form out etc.

• Posted

Hi Dean

Have you had a decision yet?

• Posted

Hi not yet spoke to them yesterday the lady said by the 31st then she said about sending me my report from my assessment to see what I was scored on, just waiting game 😔
    • Posted

Hi Dean, 

Are you going to appeal if they turn you down?

• Posted

From what I see online it's such a long drawn out process I don't know what I will do just hope it goes in my favour, are you on pip?
    • Posted

Yes it is drawn out; I had to appeal for DLA and it was difficult but I won. I've been sent the PIP form and I'm in the process of gathering evidence. 

I will appeal if they refuse me PIP. The best thing that I did to get me through the DLA appeal and tribunal was to have a strong friend supporting me, she even went to the tribunal in my place and was here with me when they came to my home. I probably would've lost it without her.

She's helping me again now with PIP. Do you have someone to support you, a friend of family member?

Jacqui used to run the local ME group and that's how we met. Are you a member of any groups or anything like that?

• Posted

I was getting DLA over 6 years ago, but was rejected a renewal so never applied again, with my current health and the help I need I think it was best to apply again, my dad does everything for me and supports me at times like this, I'm all new to this so not members of any kind of groups ect the computer is my only out let to speak with anyone.
    • Posted

It's great that your dad is supportive! razz

I don't know what your disability is but many health conditions have official support groups so if you could find a local one they may be able to help you, come to your home, give you information etc. My local ME group even sends us Christmas and birthday cards!

• Posted

Hi just got a txt and got awarded PIP not sure what rates but main thing I got it xx
    • Posted

I just spoke with them got the standard rate for care, high rate for mobility, it's a ongoing award? Not sure what that means tho x
    • Posted

Thank you so much I just hope everyone gets what they should, I don't understand this ongoing award means.
    • Posted

Well done Deano been reading your posts glad you got it mate
    • Posted

Thank you so much means a lot, just trying to work out this ongoing award means I'm already thinking will they just call me in anytime ect?
    • Posted

Unfortunately Dean that is exactly what it means. However, the DWP/ATOS are so busy harrassing others it means they will have their attention elsewhere for a while.
    • Posted

Hi Deano, ongoing.. Just found this.. Pip awards can be for up to 2 years or longer period such as 5 or 10..in exceptional cases where an applicants needs are unlikely to change awards can be ongoing.. All awards will 6 reviewed from time to time to make sure support level awarded is still appropriate.. I think you can relax now. That's the best you can get mate
    • Posted

Spelling error don't now how a 6 appeared it should say be lol...
    • Posted

I'm not sure what it means either but it's a fantastic result!

You can stop worrying now. wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.