Failed

Posted , 14 users are following.

Sorry not been in touch but I've failed. Looking back is a full time job..re posts. I'm ruined now

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Id rather be dead
    • Posted

No you wouldn't otherwise you wouldn't waste your time coming in here.

You have friends here and are reaching out,you don't want to die

• Posted

No you wouldn't paper. Just get back on here and talk to us. I've just pmd you xx
  • Posted

Nah, just get back at it, Pf. You'll be fine, really. 
  • Posted

Oh Paper fairy.  Just try not to look back.  Look forward.  We are all ruined.  Then we get better, again.  Again.  Again.  We can't give up.  A little feather can make a change in air direction... that must mean something.   I am not where I would like to be just now.  Shame ! I was all planned for Better Things... mmmmm!  Not yet.   

Why do you feel that you have failed?

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Thanks, Robin.  Keeping trying.  Also trying everyone's patience, with the"one step forward, two steps back", approach !! 🙄

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

No, no, no Paper, all will be well.  Where would we be without our own very special fairy?  You have never failed, you only ever slip.

Keeping you in my thoughts,

Pat xxx

• Posted

I get the "dead" thing" as well.

Well, we are still here and we have to help each other on with it.

I hope that made sense.

You care about others. 

Care about yourself, too.

How can I help you?  Ask anything.

Alonangel 🎇

• Posted

Paper fairy ! you never fail smile Thinking of you and we are all here whatever as we all understand . , take care ! you are never alone xx
  • Posted

Paper f you've not failed. You passed, you were sober for your son and was able to drive him safely to work. How can that be a fail?

phone me tomorrow if you want. Rant and rave at me all you want. I'm in all day. Talk on here now if it helps, you know i don't sleep so if you're up to talking do so. Love vickylou xx

• Posted

Your not ruined paper...you know that you can pick yourself up..because you have. Please don't give up.
    • Posted

Well said misssy 😄😄 we know she can do it, so come and talk to us paper, we won't let you give up xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.