Falling forward feeling when sitting and standing

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi

Well I thought things were getting better....I guess I was wrong. Now it's changed again, now having a falling forward feeling when I'm sitting or standing. Also the headache with upper shoukder pain is back. Every time I'm in the kitchen cooking or eating or sitting just watching tv, I feel like I'm going forward or like I'm swaying backwards. I honestly don't get this disorder. MAV is the most whacked garbage I've ever encounter. You never really feel good I don't think. So many symptoms all the time, dizzy, leaning, tilting, rocking, swaying, headache, neck pain, nausea, depression, anxiety and god knows what else. It makes no sense how this can go on day after day, headache dizziness, no headache dizziness, dizzy dizzy dizzy 24/7. The frustration and the anger that comes with it. One second or sitting just fine And 5 mins later your holding on to something to stop the falling feeling. It's just whacked and I'm so sick of this. Is this how all if you feel? I don't want to start these meds cause I'm hearing it's a pain to get off of them and all the side effects. I'm still doing VRT. All info is wonder day in and day out, when will this crap end or will it. I felt good for about 5 days last week but as soon as it started again I can't remember how it feels to feel normal and the anger and depression take over.

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi patty, i have suffered with dizziness, vertigo, headaches nausea had MRI, ct seen ent and doctors and they cant find anything no answers. the last 2 months i feel the ground is crumbling under me like sinking and the head falling forward when sitting is scaring me I have heavy head feeling and headaches and tension in neck alot too. are you on any meds for your condition. have you got a diagnosis I honestly have no meds no treatment. I honestly think it's minears disease but want a doctor to diagnose it I keep just getting sent home with nothing to help me. Wendy.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.