Falling sensation/dizziness/ dying feeling

Posted , 68 users are following.

Hello everyone. Every night before bed I feel like I'm rocking in a boat and very spacey. It prevents me from sleeping cos I will almost jolt myself up to prevent myself from "dying". I dunno what it could be. I'm so scared sad I'm going to see a doctor tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be diagnosed with something. I'm just so tired of feeling so anxious and out of control.

9 likes, 71 replies

71 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Let me tell you that I've lost everything i.e.my love of my life, my home and my job 2 months ago.

I'm crashing through the ground falling constantly and thing are getting worse lol, lost a front to from my best friend kicking me in the face and I've known him for 25 yrs, none of my family want to talk to me and turning into to a mess from being the best man a man can be. Trying so hard to sort things out but got the worst luck as everything is against me. Oh well guess that's life.

From a broken man

• Posted

I suffer from major anxiety on a daily.I have tools, lorazepam. It's bad. Bad meaning irregular heart beat, fear it's going to explode. Racing thoughts and inability to function. I know lorazepam isn't good for you but it helps me tremendously. It literally takes all symptoms away as long as I take one in the morning and one at night. To me, miracle.

• Posted

Relax and know your not going to die. Your going through a panic attack and their are drugs prescribed by the dr that will help you and take away all the symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi im so sorry your feeling like this i know how you feel as i also have anxiety and get the same symptoms and more. Ive also got gallstones now and waiting for surgery so thats making my anxiety alot worse. I hope you get things sorted at the doctors and you feel better soon keep us updated on how you get on take care from carmella.
  • Posted

Hello, have you ever figured out what was causing my your weird sleep issues. I feel like I have the same issues.
  • Posted

My body feels the same sometime ,I wake up with dizziness tired sleepy and weak and head spinning ,and my body feels like it's falling when am laying down ,I went to the doctor take blood test and find out my iron was low ,also my stomach as acid reflux I couldn't eat for two weeks and ended up losing 30pound in two weeks , I went to the stomach doctor and he did every test and find out I have acid reflux in my stomach, the upper stomach keep burning me I feel like vomiting the food won't digest fast it was bad ,I can't eat like I used to. Before I eat I have to take a pill before ,and with my iron the doctor had to give me infusion Tru the viens , does anyone have this problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.