Familar Surroundings

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi

Does anyone else get paniky and anxious when going out of their familar surroundings? After being diagnosed in November with large PE in both lungs I have been trying to go out and about a little and recently been wanting to go further than the village we live in, however once we get out of familar surroundings I can feel myself getting anxious and just wanting to get home.

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thanks for all the input.

i just cant decide if the thinners are causing the anxiety, or if it just started when the p.e"s happened and wont go away.   I am lucky in that i dont suffer from pain but i cannot seem to lift myself back to normal .  Dr has given me small dose of diazepam since this started but i seem to need to take one to sleep now.  Dont want to become stuck on that.  There are so many reports of apixaban causing bleeds i am scared to try it. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.