FAT CAT

Posted , 5 users are following.

Why is it ,that I have been eating fresh air and boiled potatoes for six

days, I look ,and feel as though I have eaten three Sunday  dinners???

"BLOAT""   .I understand is part of a  Flare  side effect. What  causes it,? 

it's not food, or poo .it's not painful. just unsightly

Mebeverine will flatten it out for a while ,but it returns  ,so it's baggy sweaters to hide it .that makes me look as though I've eaten four sunday

dinners .  Any suggestions  how to flatten it, without using drugs???

0 likes, 59 replies

59 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I joined this thread for help and advice on coping with diverticular disease. It was useful to start with, but of late it has turned into a boring generic chat room with facetious discussions about potatoes, couriers and farthing. I asked a valid question about aloe Vera and the only response was a stupid comment about mixing it with spuds. I appreciate that humour cuts through the pain, but I am beginning to feel like an outsider. Good luck managing your CD, I'm out of here.
    • Posted

Amen, Jac. (to Alexandra) What has coinage got to do with DD. (she mentions farthing). We used to use them when bread was 4d 3 farthings!

I was harping on about the innocuous little potato that, suddenly someone sees as a threat to health!

I submit that living is, also. 

• Posted

That's what happens when you read other peoples posts.

Seems as though we have picked up a liitle flack. fo a 'avin' a larf!

Being generic, is that a polite word for gereatric ? And generally

talking to everyone' But I think the person in question really needs

a herbalist 

Are you sorted from yesterday? You were on overheat .Stress,

not good for the Divi.

• Posted

Ho ho.  Yes.  Tons better.  I do hink stress can play a part but you know my real obsession is diet.  I suspect youo are on the ball with genereic -it means a lot of old farts!

A herbalist, yes... or HRH Prince Charles.

• Posted

Off to H&B to see if  there is anything herbal for a sore eye ,caused by D.D 

antibiotics. Pity our departed  user had no sense of humour 'As important 

as meds as far as I am concerned

Trying, seemingly in vain to revive the Diners ,even told the departed one

to go there I think we will have to give it a new title that everybody can

find easily 

What about DIVI DINERS Mark  11  ? I want to put two , but it's come out

as eleven. Can it be done// There again there is a wealth of info on the 

old one that cannot be repeated 

• Posted

You are so right  - there is a wealth of USEFUL information on the original site.  Why can't you just call it DIVI DINERS TWO?  There is a need to get back to basic facts - peripheral, obsure thoughts (like harmless potatoes) just lead interested parties away from the main debate.

Go originator of this forum>  As you first respondent - I support you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.