Fat fat fat

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ok y'all..... is anybody getting fat in the stomach mostly but I'm getting big all over!!!!! I'm on Estrace 2mg. And yea I wonder if I started running again it would help me lose even though I feel like menopause has caused this!!! Help help help!! I'm 54 so I know this is it. I haven't had a period in over a year!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Check with any credible Dr. No type of fasting is good for your body. It affects organs in the long run. Weight watchers is your best bet. They teach you portion control and teach how to eat better without harming your body.
    • Posted

I'm in the medical field and science on fasting has changed. It rejuvenates the cells and your body creates new cells. My friend whose also a doctor has successfully been prescribing the fasting with excellent results

He has patients in their 90's who are still active, and were fastest years ago. A group of about 500+ doctors support his idea and other doctors have more stringent methods of fasting. This type of fast does not harm you at all. Because you're not starving yourself, you're just burning the fat to be used as energy during the fast. The concept is simple and it works. I have more energy now and I feel better about myself since losing the weight naturally without having to count calories.

• Posted

this isn't fasting really.  Lots of people do this, have their last meal around 7pm and don't eat until between 7am and 9pm, its about 12 hours.  I think most people do this anyway.

• Posted

I eat healthy unprocessed foods as much as I can. I avoid eating during the fast from7pm- 12pm the next day but drinking water, tea or coffee. However, I had to cut out the coffee. You'll go to the bathroom more as your body expels fat and toxins that were invading your liver. At first I did 10 hrs then 11 hrs then 12 until I was able to go for 18 hrs. That's the maximum I do

. You can walk for 15 - 20 minutes it'll help speed up the process but not necessary but if you want faster results then working out really helps

After I loss the first 20 pounds I took up gym membership to help me lose the extra 10 I wanted to lose. It really helped because I loss the extra pounds. Eat whatever you want just no bread or pasta, noodles or anything with dough

No sugary foods and no grain. Hope this helps

• Posted

Yeah, had thyroid checked along with other stuff.  Just slower metabolism I think - going to have to work harder!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.