Father has cervical spondylosis and I'm worried. Help

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am not personally dealing with this disease but my father has cervical spondylosis and he is in a lot of pain. What can he do to ease the pain? Or what do you suggest for treatment? Is surgery his best option?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

I hope I haven't driven Raj away with my crude scepticism. Sorry Raj. I've had my little rant, I'm not re-canting, but I think I should leave the page free for others who might be interested. Just wondering if that herb picking guru is aware there is an ongoing global discussion on his skills?

Gerry

• Posted

Hi Gerry,

You made me write again smile

I did not run away but just wanted to finish it off. I dont mind sceptical comments from you because you are someone i feel is aware of exactly what CS is than many people here. It is just that you have not seen or experinced what i have been experiencing. It is tough to believe things when you havent seen or experienced it.

I dont mind a global discussion going on because it might help many people who are suffering day and night from CS. People spend more than 5000 pounds on surgery and then suffer with pain after that. Surprising thing is peope listen to others who have had unsuccessfull surgeries and still go for it to make the doctors rich smile

Just to finish it off as to why i am confident i would get better. There was another patient with CS and severe pain just like me when i first went to the guru. He was also sceptical to try the guru's medicines just like me. We spoke to each other he told me the doctor had advised him surgery but he did not want it and came here to try his last option. Now when i went to the guru to take my third month medicines i met the same person taking those medicines and he was happy and was pain free just like me.

So this made me confident thinking i am on the right path.

Lets see after my course is over. I wouldnt say i am cured now but i am pain free. I will consider myself cured if i am pain free after the course of medicines is over as i mentioned in my earlier post.

Again comments whether bad or good is fine as we all here have the same problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.