Fatigue

Posted , 5 users are following.

Is there anyone who's suffering with fatigue? If so , how often? Mine comes around the time I should ovulate and during the time I should get a period. I'm 11 mths into missing a period and this fatigue is so awful.. along with it is headaches. zi can't function all I can do is lie down all day.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Hi , i am suffering with awful fatigue as well and bad headaches !!! its so draining .. i try to push on and work but its so hard , can just sleep at the drop of a hat , it worse some weeks than others , have had headache for over a week now its so hard to cope with ,,, makes you feel so down ,,, my life has changed so much with these awful symptoms ,,, i wish u better soon x

• Edited

omg yes i call it crushing fatigue can leave me bed bound for days, its weird though just makes my body so tired i can hardly move yet cant fall a sleep? The headaches too just awful, to be honest mine doesnt really seem to have a pattern i think my hormones are completely all over the place, then my fatigue triggers my anxiety vicious circle

• Edited

hi Salesmanswidow..just checking to see if you re doing better. My fatigue us a bit better but still cant seem to rest..wired up. The headache is still there , it's on and off but it's awful. I want to relax so bad but cant . My eyes are burning and tired too.

• Posted

hi mary how sweet of you, was good yesterday felt much better, then today boom struggled to get out of bed no appetite nausea tight chest then 4pm back in bed totally exhausted which has set off my anxiety hot one minute freezing cold the next & a headache well like pain above right eye, yes i also have really dry eyes lately too my right eye is even quite bloodshot? hope you feel better soon x

• Posted

Yes, my started in December and it's cyclic. I've been taking Korean ginseng for over a month and it is helping a lot. It helps especially for mental exhaustion. Check with your doctor before you take any supplements x

• Edited

Yes, I'm extremely tired with my period have no idea why. I take all kinds of supplements and am OK the rest of the month.. Just another symptom with ovulation I guess. It does suck thou as I'm too exhausted to do anything..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.