Fatigue for no reason

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi....just another symptom I think but it worries me anyway. Does anybody else have days where you are just exhausted for no reason. Today I have felt spacy, tired, palps, achy ribs to touch. I just feel no energy at all and I shouldn't be tired. Its the sort of allover fatigue...I lay down to have a nap but I am not sleepy tired if that makes sense?

I have heard of 'crashing fatigue' in peri...is this it?

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Janine, oh yes, count me in on this one. I get it out of nowhere and it hits you like a ton of bricks. I have to nap on days like this. My recliner is my best friend when it hits. So comforting to know we all can relate.
  • Posted

May as well add me to this list as well.  I'm 50, very active, fit, usually high energy.  Let me tell you what this past Saturday looked like for me.

I was supposed to train some ladies Saturday morning around 10:00am.  Thank God they called to cancel the night before.  I woke up at 10am, had a light breakfast and immediately went right back to sleep....and slept until 4pm!  4PM!!!! I pretty much slept the entire day.  I've never done that.  ....and when I woke up at 4, I literally forced myself to get up and get moving.  

This exhaustion is totally throwing me off!  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.