Favourite Films?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Following on from the "one thing you cannot do without" how about What is your favourite film and why.  You know that one film that you can watch over and over again.  Come on Fibro Folk get those thinking caps on and let's have a "film night" discussion.  I can no longer sit through a film at the cinema as I would seize up completely but it doesn't stop me watching in the comfort of my own home.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mmm think my tastes bit different from you all!!!

1)terminator 2

2)wizard of oz

3)all the "saw"films

4)breakfast club

5any gory horrors !!!

6)anything with leonardo di caprio!

All films that take me away for a while!!!

• Posted

Wuthering Heights  (the black and white film with Merle Oberon) I never tire of watching it
    • Posted

I love any black and white film.  They create great atmosphere - far better than the full colour ones.  I love the classics made into films hopefully they encourage people to actually then read the book.
  • Posted

Hi Maggers,

What a great topic for discussion! I have recently got into watching classic black and white films recently -sadly can't remember their names! Two good films I have watched recently, one about the capture of Osama Bin Laden, also 'Theory of Everything' about Stephen Hawking. Oh and I also forget to mention all the Harry Potter films

Happy watching!

Take care, Anne

• Posted

The Theory of Everything - what an inspiring film.  When I am feeling sorry for myself I just think of what that great man has achieved and give myself I kick up the rear!
  • Posted

Hi Maggers, ive a few favourite films i could watch again and again hear we go

1 Edwards scissorhands

2  The soul collector

3 Tim  with the young mel Gigson in it

4 Somwwhere in time  the late Christopher Reeves

5 Titanic

6 Ghost

Sue x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.