Fed up.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Been about 2months or more now and loose stools with mucus and sometimes blood ( red) did have antibiotics yuk ! Have now started Co Amoxillin penicillin. Will try and complete course....but didn't k ow if it was these that gave me such bad indigestion after taken 2. So stopped . Now after a week thought I should start them again. So down and depressed. As I'm going to the toilet so much and i am pass water more often specially at night. I also have lower back ache? Could DD do this to your back ? No pain just not feeling RIGHT keep crying....help please.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Right now I am experiencing similar symptoms although no blood. I’m treating myself at the moment with no food, just liquids , heating pad on back.  Back pain is bad and I also gave loose stools and cramps.  I’ll see how I am tomorrow hopefully I can resolve this without antibiotics.  If I’m not feeling better in a day or so to the doctor I will go.  I hope you start feeling better soon.  Have you tried a probiotic?  I starting taking one today to help with the diarrhea symptoms.😘

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.