Fed up. Com

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies , I feel so fed up , I've had an horrible week with my axiety. It never seems to go away . I'm sat here crying , I've not cried for months and now I don't seem to be able to stop . ❤Steff .

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I was like that for three months plus Steff every single day ive realised that going throught the menapause has certainly made my anxiety a lot worse have a word with your doctor my love and see what they can do to help. good luck 
  • Posted

Steff, it doesn't matter. If you need to cry, do so and get it all out. Be kind to yourself and remember, you're not alone. Crying can alleviate all the pent up anxieties that you have been experiencing. Look forward to the next week which will hopefully be better for you x
  • Posted

I was put on AD about 4 weeks ago to help but don't know if they're making it worse , or it's the menopause. Just feel so lost as none of my friends are going through this as they're a lot younger than me . My Mum never went through it either , she sailed through the menopause. ❤
    • Posted

Yes, I've just been discussing this just now with another lovely lady on this forum. We've decided to form The Nutjob Society. You're more than welcome to become member number 3?
    • Posted

I just want a huge slice of chocolate cake but I can't as it makes anxiety worse...bloody fed up .😁
    • Posted

You know girls...I think I've decided that God has a very strange sense of humor, and I think when our time comes, "The Nutjob Society" should gather before Him, and have a nice long question and answer meeting with Him...what do you think?? 

LOL  smile

• Posted

Does that make you member number 4? The way this is going, I'm going to have to issue us with membership cards and t shirts!
    • Posted

I've told him off already today , I don't want to annoy him anymore.xxx
    • Posted

Awwwww Steff...have the cake....im always crying...i was on anti d's for a while,they helped....take a féw weeks to work....Dont be so hard on yaself,well....highlight of m'y day,Ive been awarded a badge on here for 10 messages in a row...Oh thé joys...im just about to eat a whole load of chips ...

Your Not alone :9)

• Posted

As the founder of the Nut Job Society, the more the merrier, I say. Welcome to a place where normal things don't happen very often.biggrin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.