Fed up. Com

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies , I feel so fed up , I've had an horrible week with my axiety. It never seems to go away . I'm sat here crying , I've not cried for months and now I don't seem to be able to stop . ❤Steff .

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

I'm just fed up! I'm so frustrated,foggy feeling in my mind! Have no energy,very depressed about how I'm feeling! Don't know how to handle this person don't recognize in mirror! Lossing slot of hair,tired all time! Please help feel so lost mentally unstable! No dreams right now for future!please help me deal with this problem!

• Posted

Bless you , I don't recognise myself anymore . I feel like I'm going to collapse in a big heap all day . Sorry I am new to all of this myself , some of these lovely ladies will help you a bit more .❤ Steff .
    • Posted

Hi Kris, I've been going through this for a while now, and you wont believe me, but even though it doesn't exactly go away, you become used to it all and it doesn't seem to bother you so much. The trick seems to be that you just have to accept that this is a normal process, be kind to yourself and really enjoy the good days. There will be more of them, I promise you. Talk about it to friends, family or the lovely ladies here and you will get through it. Keep your sense of humour and fun, laugh at every opportunity, listen to music that means something to you and relax more. Take each day as it comes. All the best to you x
    • Posted

What a lovely post Louise. I wake up shaking and jittery every day. Kids have left home, empty house, had to give up my job due to ongoing pain in my neck/back.  You have made me feel a tiny bit positive - that I'm not the only one going through this. I try to write down all the good days so I can remember them. It's very hard!
    • Posted

It really helps our mood coming on here expressing ourselves doesn't it ? Xx
  • Posted

Hi Stuff I'm with you too girl fed up of the crap but what can you do Been going through it for years I have got use to it s bit. But don't want to as well just want me back all I ever do is sleep it off when I can and just hoping to get one morning and it's all gone chin up (((((hugs)))))
  • Posted

Hello everyone,

First day posting but I read all of these post daily. I am also fed

up with all of this hormone stuff and I would like to become a

member of the new club lol! I hope that everyone is doing well

today and that we keep up the conversations here because

they really help smile

• Posted

Thank you Deidra! How long have you been a member on this

Roller coaster ride?

• Posted

You are welcome!  LOL  On and off since I was 33...I am 61 now!  I had to have a complete hysterectomy at 33, partial at 24.  And let me tell you, the first 6 months were a wild ride, until the hormones kicked in.  From then on I was fine...until January of this year when my GP decided that I should go off of my Premarin.  I had tried myself, but by the 3rd day, it was quite clear my body was not ready...at all, and would go back on them.  Well, in January all hell broke loose.  I had no clue who this person was, and what my body was going through, I would rather not be here!!!  So I told the doctor, I was not willing to do this anymore, so I went back on the HRT, and have been back to my normal self ever since!!  I will NOT be going off of them again!!  I'd say I have been back on them since March now.  I am human again!!!!!  I swear I felt more like a rabid dog, than human!!  LOL

• Posted

Oh geez! It has been quite a ride for you. I have been

feeling the sledgehammer affect (anxiety, low moods, aches

etc) for about 4 months. Looking back though other parts of my body have been adjusting for a while. This is rough! I went from crying every day all day to every other day. My Mom and cousins onboth sides of the family were completely done by 50. Hope I

am, Im 48 now......Probably wishful thinking right?!

• Posted

Wow...they are lucky!!  You may be just fine...everyone is different, and goes through it in their own time.  I was thrown into in surgically, with everything taken, including cervix, everything.  The first days in hospital, the poor nurses were changing my sheets 4 times a day, due to sweat just pouring from my body.  They were giving me hormone shots a couple times a day to get my body settled down.  It was crazy!  But I was just so glad to be out of pain, after I was home, and on the Premarin, I was completely fine all those years...until January 2016!!  LOL

The first surgery when I was 24, my doctor tried to save as much as he could, he left me with about 30% of each ov, so I could make my own hormones for a bit longer, that was worse actually.  My hormones were all over the place, and even though he got all he could, I was still in so much pain, and swollen, and sick all the time, it was awful.  That had started when I was about 16.  He said I had the worse case of Endometreosis (sp) he had ever seen.  It was everywhere! It was on my spine, lungs, lower intestines, bladder, kidneys, tubes and ov's, cervux, uterus, just everywhere, so he did a lot of burning and cauterizing.  And when it came back again, it came back with a vengence...so there was no question, it ALL had to go, and more burning and cauterizing, as it was everywhere again.  I was a real mess!!  My doctor was so afraid of infection due to all the extra work he had to do.  Thankfully, I was ok.  So, when it comes to pain...I don't want any more!!!!  LOL  I had enough when I was young!!  I can hold a LOT of pain, my doc said, "when she said she hurt...she was not kidding, I don't know how she did it."  So, I'm done now!   I will hold it for a while, then I say, ok, that's it...fix me!!  LOL

• Posted

Hey Becky, I welcome you to the Nut Job society. Now that you've joined, wear your metaphorical badge with pride, and remember, you're not alone. There's always another nut job nearby x

• Posted

My anxiety is sky high this morning , shaking all over. Got a blood test today and I hate them .
    • Posted

Morning Steph. Is it a needle problem you have, or are you like me with blood tests; waiting for the results and imagining the worst case scenario all the time? I know, it's tough and stressful so I'll be thinking of you. Try to keep busy, stay calm and do something that makes you happy. I know, I know, easier said than done. Sending you big hugs and I'm sure all will be fine x

• Posted

It's all done now though Steff. Try and enjoy the rest of the day x

• Posted

Wow Deidra you definitely had the works going on with you.

Im glad that everything turned out well for you. After all of

that they better fix you right away when you dont feel good.

I wish that I was done with this whole mess. It thrashes me

almost daily sad

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.