Fed up!! Reassurance and support?

Posted , 6 users are following.

5 weeks on sertraline after a major depressive episode after having my baby , two weeks on 50mg and 3 weeks on 100mg, although I am not very down and low and thinking silly things I still wake with anxiety and insomnia hasn't cleared up and my mood gets low for around an hour every night! When will this end?!?! Really want myself back

0 likes, 68 replies

68 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm sorry I can't give you reassurance. I've been on 25 mg 2 weeks, 50 mg 2 weeks, and 75 mg 22 days. It's making me worse. I'm actually going to an inpatient psychiatry unit tonight. My depression got so bad. I can't take it anymore. Have you thought about genetic testing for antidepressants. I'm hoping I can get that done. This has been pure hell.
    • Posted

Awww bless u! I reAlly hope u get the help u need, msg me anytime u like for support we are all in this together x
    • Posted

Thinking of you Sarah I got that bad and had to attend the unit last year however after assessment I wasn't admitted yet got home support, I know it's hard yet if you are admitted you will get the support you need and one day this will make you stronger although I know it doesn't seem like that. When I was at the worse time I saw no way out at all a day would seem like a week I longed for a year to pass as I knew I may be better by then. It seems strange to wish your life away yet that's what you do to a time where your well again, keep on in there promise there will be a brighter day xxx
    • Posted

God bless you, it is tough I'm praying for you. plz let us know how you get on.

sending hugs

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.