Fed up so bad

Posted , 11 users are following.

How can one live life going through this when every sec of the day 24/7 feels like you will flop over and die! I never had blood pressure problems til this stage of life it's always up and down and stays up on ovulation week I just don't understand I'm on meds and it's been upped three times already. The off balance dizziness never leaves it's always with me the severity of it is up and down. I have other symptoms but these are the two that bothers me the most.its going on 8 years total of this hell and I don't see the end in sight. Perimenopause has been a living hell for me no exaggeration I can't show any kind of emotion it seems cause it sets all the symptoms off worse. How do we do this I'm so tired I cry everyday I pray everyday and my Dr is a joke she never listens and writes everything off as anxiety which isn't the case this stuff is causing anxiety not the other way around. I'm falling in deep depression and I'm fighting so hard not to do that I'm just tired

2 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I totally get you Pamela my health anxiety today and yesterday is a weird sensation on top of my head like someone had pulled my hair or I have bumped my head it is so sensitive to touch . I can’t wven bring myself to tell my hubby as I’m sick of listening to myself, every morning I wake I wonder what aliement will hit me today, well that’s if I have slept. The dizziness I had for months was unable to drive or leave the house . The aniexty /panic attacks are awful too I tend to walk round and round my garden like a demented animal before calfing. It’s the fight or flight and I’m always in the flight mode .. glad we have each other 💕

• Posted

So realate to what you said about walking round the garden lime a demented animal

What is that all about

So over this crap already x

• Posted

Totally understand Clare.

fight or flight...running scared..im around  x0x0x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.