Fed up with Head Pressure & Drunk feeling

Posted , 18 users are following.

Helloo Friends.

How r u all ?

I am feeling very depressed today...fed up with this peri symptoms ..😭😭

Every day new problem.

Worst feeling is drunk feeling...feel unbalance sometimes.......i have strange feeling in head ...Head Pressure make my life worst.

Struggling with all this from more than year ...Peri change my life fully...

Friends of my age enjoying life..and me in home with all these symptoms....this make me depress and sad .

Anyone here facing same problem Dizziness ,head pressure, week legs and drunk feeling every day???

Any remedy to get over it ?

Any post meno friend who face head pressure and off balance issues in peri and now ok ?? I need motivation from u.

I was soo much social and love to go out ... but NOW i donot want to go out of home.....always postpone imp thing ...even donot want to go for shopping and salon which was my fav things earlier.....make excuses to all.

I myself always think i change alot now...No interest in my fav hobbies .....Donot want to go out...i become introvert ...less social..home bound ...my confidence level become too low....earlier i travel alone..even in abroad but now i search for company even to go near by....

Dr donot understand our problems.... gave me antidepressants ....i refuse to take...Gynecologist told ur too young for peri....my blood test donot show any sign of peri...but i have more than 50 symptoms of peri ...from last year i am suffering...No one understand us in this stage of life .

Feel upset today so i share my views with u all .

Tk

Sunaina

4 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Ladies! Sunaina, I'm sorry you are feeling this way. On Monday, I felt deeply depressed...I cried for hours, was angry and very depressed...It came out of nowhere and surprised me. It also led me to call my gyno to ask her for a prescription for bio-identicals. I started them Monday night so we'll see how it goes. I will post something on this site when the effects kick in. I just want to say you are not alone, yes, I've been dizzy and "drunk" as well. It's so weird. You are right not taking anti-depressants, I believe they will give you more bad side effects than help you. I also believe most doctors don't care (and I only go to women doctors). Our symptoms are very real. Mine have kept me from being social for years. I do go out and try to have some sort of social life but prefer reading a good book at home. Anxiety, depression, hot flashes have all taken their toll. Dry mouth has made me miserable for 8 years now! I just live with it - I have to use Natures Gate toothpaste - everthing else will make me suffer for days! Dry vagina and zero libido have been awful and I'm hoping the bio-identicals help fix that. I can't imagine living this way for the rest of my life. The good news is: Except for the dry mouth and vag, all my symptoms have come and go over the past 3 years. I just turned 55 and am post meno. Please hang in there! It will subside. Try to find supplements that work for you. Google bio-identicals to see if that is right for you. Mine were about $32 (I have no insurance) for a month's supply and I'm counting on them to work for me. Also, ladies, make sure you have the GoodRX app on your smartphone. That saved me about $30 on bio identicals!! Take care of yourself. Go shopping and back to the salon, Sunaina, all the little things you loved before you can love again and they will make you feel better. Do things that make you happy again. Hugs to you! -K

• Posted

Thanks alot for sharing ur experience mam.

Thanks ton for motivational words..they heal me alot.

Hugs

• Posted

i miss the good drunk I used to get!!! back when i actually lived life. I don't even remember that woman anymore...who could actually drink b.c she felt well enough too. i.m in a constant blurry state. like i can see but I.m blind. I hate it.

• Posted

me feel very uncomfortable in my own body..its difficult to say now i am same fun loving..social and travel addict person..😭

my life changes alot

• Posted

Thank u sooooo much my dear friends fot your reply...it gave me healing effect..

we all r suffering 😭😭 I am not alone..its Hormones effect and will go

I am very positive person but sometimes loose hope and become upset .

hoping for better days

Thanks for understanding me.

These days no one understand me ..neither Dr's nor my friends and family...they all become fed up with my every day symptoms....even i donot believe i am same old person i use to be .....i feel i am someone new....fully change personality.

Hang is there

Hugs to u all

i will Pray for u all.

Thanks to this forum ..and soo lucky to be part of it ..soo happy to have friends like u we donot know each other personally but still u all understand me..listen me..πŸ™πŸ™....Person who r suffering same can understand each other much better

Thanks alot for support

Love you all

Sunaina

• Posted

I feel ya, just got back from vacation and my head is driving me crazy! it feels like I'm moving when I'm sitting still. like you, I just want it to be over!

• Posted

I'm glad I found this post. I don't have dizziness - yet. But over the past 2 weeks I've developed this weird sensation in my head and face. I don't know quite how to describe it. It's not really numbness or pressure. It's definitely not pain. It's almost like my skin is pulling or crawling. Sometimes it's on the top of my head, sometimes on my forehead, and sometimes on my cheeks. My cheeks just feel like they are ultra dry, but only for a few minutes. Sometimes my lips burn/tingle. I've been having extremity paresthesia for about a year and chalked it up to hormones, but this is scarier. I also have extreme anxiety exacerbated by a new job and a family crisis. It's just nice to know that I'm not crazy and other women have "weird" perimenopausal symptoms.

Angela

• Posted

Glad you mention the sensations in the face your experiencing because i get that but all over. Like you say it feels like the skin is dry and pulling and my lips tingle , i go freezing cold as well but iv put this down to hormones or sinuses as usually get a headache too.

whats the symptoms of extremity paresthesia if yo don't mind me asking

• Posted

Tingling in hands, wrists, feet, and lower legs. Also electrical shocks and stabbing paresthesia all over my body. I get burning on my back for several seconds to a few minutes - not like a typical hot flash that others describe. I also have extreme temperature sensitivity to both hot and cold. It's almost as if I have icy hot on my back sometimes. I'm getting one now as I type.

• Posted

Same like you mam i feel sensations in head sometimes at top sometimes at right side...most of days i woke up with headaches 😭

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.