fed up with my life i wish i was dead

Posted , 5 users are following.

fed up with life

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Paul you must think about your son before yourself.  How do you think the poor lad would feel being put into care?   He has lost his mother,  now he might lose his dad too!    Is that fair on him?  He is the one you need to be concentrating on and making him as happy as possible.  

On the other hand if you don't want too why not let your sister have him?   Do you want that?  x

• Posted

Paul PLEASE LISTEN TO ME. First off you'r son is your main priority he is your flesh and blood no one can take that away. He may be 13 but he still needs you and always will.  You only lost your girldfiend months ago you are still grieving give yourself time your lad lost his mum. Too. Your both grieving be strong You have to think of your child  HE is your PRIORTY not your gf family!!! Be strong buddy. We are all here for you.
    • Posted

Paul I second what Michelle above has said please be there for your son , he needs you, you must put him first. As I have explained before to you I have been there and had 2 small children. I put my children before myself, I had to they needed me. I went through hell, so I know how It feels. You will get through this believe me.

• Posted

Paul I totally agree with the others.   Would you want to leave your son an orphan?   Poor lad - that would affect him for the rest of his life.   Is that the legacy you want to leave the poor boy?   He lost his mum and then his dad - how awful.  x
  • Posted

Hi Paul

​your son is of an age to understand many things and you both need each other, together you are 1 and although you are on here to voice your anger, you recover from that with the love you have for each other, you have the most special gift in life and you show it in such a great way, embrace what you have and work with others to be exactly were you want to be in life, you have the upper hand to turn this into a postive situation, you can do this.

my kids lost there mum 4 years ago, me and my  3 children had to cope throu the difficult times, i didnt see an end, i didnt have this site to help, really didnt think about looking online, however we made it and became stronger, made a new start and i am getting married this saturday,start a fresh page and build the building blocks of life with you and your son, you need each other, please take care and all the best for the future.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.