Feel alone, scared, symptom list, pushing through

Posted , 19 users are following.

hi everyone again,

Not a good day today, so feel the need to come here. I have loving friends and family but no one can understand what I.m going thru so I really feel alone. Sometimes I.m okay and sometimes I.m not. Some days and moments are better than others but as soon as some of my symptoms subside and I feel more like my old more confident self then I.m knocked right back down again.

I feel like if I knew all of this was normal and that one day I would get relief, it would be much easier to keep pushing, but that is not always the case. Although I have no idea what else could cause all this madness, I still cant help but think I have some virus, cancer or one of my organs is failing. Sounds so severe but so are my symptoms. I cannot do anything these days without all my symptoms flaring. If I stand or do any activity I start to get hot and everything gets red like my legs and arms, face. I start to dry out...dry eyes, lips, mouth, skin. Skin looks really dull. I start to breath heavy, have dizziness (whole body dizziness) and I cant think well, feel l.m drunk and in black hot fog. I also then of course have increased heat/prickly/itchy sensations, stomach starts to gurgle, loss of appetite, anxiety and depression. I can be hot all over but have freezing feet, hands and nose. All this keeps me from being able to live and focus on what I love. It's all so disheartening, confusing and scary. My mind cannot rap my mind around it all and days like today I lack perspective or hope that its temporary. How could such horrible symptoms and body changes be temporary and how long is temporary, 10 years?? Only my love for the old me and my children keep me going. I.m gonna list my symptoms below. Some are obvious as hormonal, some not so much, everyone says I.m too young for this at 41 😦 Hugs to anyone experiencing anything similar.

woke up with dead arm

Stinging heart

Tingling all over body

Skin tone darker

Skin super soft

Feels like bug crawling on skin

Hemorrhoids /Fissure

Excess saliva

Burning up back

Boobs deflated

Dizziness, off balance, boat feeling

Changes in taste, smells

Blackheads on my arms

Worse symptoms after standing

Felt faint after standing

Periods closer together, heavier

Oil behind ears, forehead, b.w boobs

Fingernail ridges

Thinning skin

Dull skin

Changes in skin, blotchy, red...face red

Burning eyes, tongue

Cravings...orange juice, chocolate cheese

Gastritis

Brain fog

Sick in the mornings

Itching in pubic hair area

Nerve pain at clitoris

Leg muscle twitching, foot cramps

Dead skin cells

Muscle soreness

Trouble writing/puffy hands

Heavy breathing

Popping/creaking bones

Nostalgia

Swelling, face puffy

one morning had black circles under eyes

Sensitive teeth

Formication...burning, stinging, numbness

Burning sometimes feels like indian burns

Acne on back of neck

Diarrhea/constipation

Lack of focus

Facial hair

Feeling flat, no emotions

Flu like symptoms

Armpits smell musty, onions, only one side smells

Feet freezing...feet, hands, nose and ears

hot with cold patches of skin

Hot/cold/chills

Insomnia

Allergies, allergic to milk

Dry lips, mouth, eyes

Watery, red eyes

Eczema, rashes, hives

Morning anxiety/anxiety/depression/panic attacks

Thinning body hair, patches of hair loss legs/arms

New hair growth

Vibrations, thought was cell phone

Hot flashes

Flu like symptoms

Indigestion

Bloating

Eye changes, blurry vision

Nausea

Hungry late at night

1 like, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Morning

You are not alone honey - try eating more yougurt or oreniotic make sure you not allergic to dairy if yes than have soya yogurts instead. i have soya yogurt with banana and some seeds every morning.

this will fingers crossed help with some of your symptons not all.

if you are able to excercise than do so - anything from walking to going to the gym . yoga etc anything .

Sorry have to go to work now so sorry for short message.

Take care and hang on in there.

LIL

• Edited

I have almost all that you mentioned. i am from the far east & no different everyone of you here on this forum. Menopause has no barrier. Every other day, there are new symptoms popped up. For the past few days I have been feeling a strange tingling sensation on my scalp. Not sure anyone had this before. Went to the GP today to ask for referral to see a neurologist. Fingers crossed it is not something to do with damaged nerves. Life now is like a death sentence. Everyday is a torture ever since I started perimenopause 4 years ago. 4 years on I am still suffering from all the weird symptoms. I cried to God why Me? Why do people around me have easy menopause but not me??? But I thank God too, to have found this forum where there are so many beautiful women out there who are in the same boat as I am & all these sharing of experiences & words of encouragement keep me sane & going. Love & hugs to you & all.

• Edited

I am suffering with this perimenopause, I live on a tropical island in the Indian ocean, I get lots of sun, fresh air and eat organic. Still everyday it's a new symptoms, I woke up today and my body feels feverish, flu like symptoms, body pains and joint pain s. but my skin feels cool and don't have body temperature, I felt nausea, Then feel hungry, dry mouth, had the worse panic attack last night. Sometimes i feel I'm going out of my mind. Nurses and doctors don't understand, I've done many tests, No one understands it, I feel so alone in my perimenopause world, luckily I can come here to talk about how I feel. Its really hard to function on a daily basis, I run my own little business and I have to work every day, I try to grab the time when I'm not busy to rest and help myself as I'm a single mum. Im scared to go into a relationship as I feel most man will not understand what I'm going thru. Hopefully we will all emerge better soon.

Praise God.

• Edited

You are not alone. I'm from S.C. in USA and feel like someone stole my life. Have you tried herbal supplements? I am praying so much for me and everyone experiencing this. It's rough. How old are you? I'm 41 and mine started at about 39.

• Edited

Hi dear

i can feel your pain

You r not alone.

Suffering all this from last 2 years.

my old me is lost

Hang is there.

• Edited

Same. 41...past two years have been really hard! So glad I found this group.

• Edited

This group is blessings.

Some time i think here only people understand your pain and give you valuable suggestions

• Edited

I'm 41 too and past two years have been really hard too! I always feel like I'm too young, but apparently we're not! I'm so thankful for this group too!

• Edited

Have you tried Evening Primrose Oil, Ashwagandha, and Chase Berry?

• Edited

I'm there. Perimenopause has hit me like a ton of bricks. I feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. I have OCD like symptoms, anxiety, depression, sweat like a teenage boy (armpits mostly), keep thinking something in my life must be wrong, obsess about my marriage, feel worse in the morning, sometime nausea, dizziness...I've been doing herbs and it helps...but it helps so much to talk to someone. You can really feel like you're alone!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.