Feel dizziness, Lightheadedness, shortness of breath, confused and panic..

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello everyone,

I am facing some health issues, Don't know its serious condition or not, but I am much worried about my health.

Almost everyday (mostly after evening, travelling in bus, walking or even sitting on bed/chair).... I feel dizziness, Lightheadedness, shortness of breath, very confused and sleep feet..... this situation remains for 20-30 minutes. At this situation, I feel like I am going to die or something like that..... I drink plenty of water or drink like Sprite etc and then I feel little better.... I am much worried please help me what is this? 

If anybody have these symptoms then please share your experience...

(I am not native English speaker.... sorry for not good English, I try my best to tell all things happening with me.)

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

If soda pop helps you, id guess its hypoglycemia.
  • Posted

If soda pop helps you, id guess its hypoglycemia.
  • Posted

I have the same exact thing , I went to the hospital and they said it was from anxiety , make sure to avoid sodas at night time if it causes you to have high blood pressure , I would see a doctor or just take deep breaths
  • Posted

Am facing same problem for 18 months now I just don't know why .

Am a sports man all my result are very good still i feel sick

• Posted

I am going through the same issues ! This last week has been one of the worst weeks for me. I've been dealing with these issues for almost a year now and I'm not feeling any better. I've changed doctors and been in and out of the ER dozens of times this past year because I just feel so sick and certain that something is wrong me ! Have anyone of you had a break through yet ?? My symptoms due sound close to vestibular hypofuntion like one of the others were saying but both doctors are positive that is anxiety but we know our bodies better than anyone! Ik they're proffesionals but I just can't take it. I'm on my third medication for anxiety and it's making things worse at the moment ugh.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.