Feel like going crazy

Posted , 12 users are following.

I am really hoping someone can help me understand what is going on with me.I am fixing to be 43,and I think my symptoms although not as bad started a year ago.But the worst part started 2 months ago.I was having a lot of stress from a sick child and out of the blue,bam all these weird symptoms started happening.I developed a uti,hadn't had one since I was 16.For some reason it caused me a great deal of anxiety.After that came the bouts of crying,feeling helpless,shaking internaly,having weird hunger pains,and terrible anxiety.I have had anxiety in the past,but able to cope and control,now it feels uncontrollable.Then comes the adrenaline rush/muscle twitching every morning at 5 Am,or sometimes all night.I have been to ER,had all labs that were normal CT came back normal.Thyroid was normal,pap was normal.Dr refused to test hormones said I was too young.I know this is nothing like I was 2 months ago,and the not sleeping is killing me.It makes my day so full of anxiety.I was used to sleeping till at least 8 am,and I could fall asleep easily,now I feel anxious when lying down because when all of this started I had a massive panic attack in the middle of the night and woke straight up and didn't know where I was for a minute.Now I also pee sometimes every 30 min.Not daily,but the longest I can go is 2 hrs.This is all very confusing,and I hope someone out there can help me.Is this peri menopause?My periods still come every 28 to 29 days.I have had 4 c sections and a tubal 11 yrs ago.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Beth ,your not alone ,I have every single symptoms you mentioned and also joint pain ,muscles ache ,hot burning sensation and many others it all started at 41 I’m 42 now ,even if u have hormone test nothing will show since it is the beginning ,my doctore did test me for hormone and all came normal ,had ct scan for my head I thought it ms ,but thanks good result came normal ,so it is hormone and as my doctore said hormones flecturs So much ,so in early peri your hormone will always show normal 😊

• Posted

I had the MS scan too ... it’s crazy how much money is wasted with scans blood tests emergency visits ... when we could just blow this right up and put all the info out there so we can be ready !
    • Posted

What is with the MS?  I got screened too. I know someone with MS, she calmed me down a bit while I was waiting for all my testing.  Do drs get a extra day off everytime they set up a test! 😉

• Posted

Sorry I went out of town for a bit to see if it would help.

I feel a little better,but I am still very anxious at times,almost like I am jumping out of my skin.It seems to be worse in the morning then it calms down some,then it starts back up.I started my period  yesterday.It came at 26 days this month and it's usually exactly 28 days.I am really over this.I told my husband I just love the new me.One minute I feel like I can do this and the next I feel like a complete psycho.Does anybody know how long this lasts? I also feel like I have to be outside all the time,I hate being indoors for some reason.Everything gets on my nerves.It sucks big time.

• Posted

Hi Beth

After habing Amoxicillin 7 week ago. I have got the same symptoms as you described. Exactly the same. You might have noticed that week by week you are getting better. So hang in there with me☺. I have asked a gentleman that have got the same symptoms from amox and he said 2 months is what it took for him to recovet. But people are different. When i am home i do not feel good either i get head pressure and everything that requires decision making gives me dizziness. But my sleep is getting better and that is breaking a nasty cycle of missery. I am hoping we both recover soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.