Feel like I KNOW I'm dying

Posted , 12 users are following.

this is horrible! I'm physically ill but the docs say health anxiety. I have shooting pains all over my body which then send weakness and a tingling sensation on my right side. I am EXHAUSTED!!! I feel soooo sick!! Always have stomach pains!! I have never felt this ill!!!! I'm sure I'm going to die tonight!!!! Has anyone ever felt so ill through anxiety?!?! I really need opinions!!!!

3 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It's been years for me. Anxiety attacks happen everyday even when I'm not panicking about anything. Except tightness that's constantly in my chest throat and mouth so it's hard not to think about them. I'm so scared I'm going to die. I want to live but want these attacks to go away. Desperately need help but no one knows what else to do for me? Want to meet other people that are going through similar attacks to what I'm going though so I won't feel so alone xx
    • Posted

i know exactly how you feel. This is a horrible, evil illness and many people don't understand what it can do to someone. People think 'it's all in the head and you can just snap out of it' b******t !!! Hardest thing ever!!! Private message me if youno how's? Also are you on any meds?! Xxxx
    • Posted

Hey you still use this ? I'd be happy to talk . Been having bad anxiety symptoms and was reading online about it and came across this website . 

• Posted

Altho I am 69, I have severe anxiety and depression. The anxiety/panic starts and goes on for several months. Then, like it's connected to a switch, turns off. This time it morphed into the worst depression I have ever had and I have had it for almost 40 years. I am not going to give up. Am drinking herbal teas (instead of vodka) and am going back to a more vegetarian diet. The good times are so good. Don't forget that. There are no support groups near me but I hope that you can find one. Isolation is the worst for this disabling condition. I wish you good recovery and hope that it's soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.