Feel like I'm a burden

Posted , 10 users are following.

Well it's 3.20 am and I'm sitting downstairs all alone and crying . I'm getting over a migraine from hell that has made me feel so ill . My husband , daughter and myself stayed away in a hotel overnight Thursday into Friday as I went with my daughter Abbie to see take that . The concert was amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed , but then I came back to earth with a jolt . As I got back to the hotel I started this migraine and I think a bit of a panic attack , as I was shaking also . Anyway I had to go out to the car as the room was so hot ( I'm also getting bad hot flushes at the moment ) . I couldn't get any air as the window would only open a crack , so no air was circulating . I think this only made the situation worse . Anyway sorry to ramble , but I need to explain the situation .We got back by 10.30 Friday morning , I went straight to bed as luckily I had the day off work , but my husband had to go to work . I slept all day , got up for a while then went back to sleep on the sofa and stayed there all night . Went to work Saturday although I still felt really rough . The thing is my migraines are hormonal , so I can't do much about that and I'm not putting it on , I really do feel like death when it comes on , but it seems to me like my husband has the hump with me , really short or just not speaking to me at all . My daughter , who is 21 commented on his mood . I really feel like I must be getting on his nerves and a burden . All I want is a hug and to be told everything's going to be ok . It's coming up to the anniversary of my mums death , 2 years in the 30th of June and I so wish she was here to help me through this and it's Father's Day and I lost my dad 10 years ago . I will be 50 in august . Sorry to go on , but I feel so upset at the moment .

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Girls, I can't stress enough - give b vitamins a try!  Since Jane wrote I remembered b vitamins have helped me before and I have started them again myself.  They really do give you a lift, they help me and I know that it may not be the same for everyone as we are all different but they're easily available and worth a try.  It may be they'll give you the ability to go on your trip Jane.

Wishing you all well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.