Feel like im losing control!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im up its three in the morning n im having very severe symtoms n i dont know whether to stick it out or go to the hospital!!! Im stilll having shzrp pains in my head my eyes are hurting n my left arm is going numb off n on n im having some chest discomfort n my arms are hurting on both sided the pain radiates from the left to the right!!! I have not had my medcine n i wonder is thst y its so bad

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi . If you have tried some relaxation methods and there not working , it wouldn't harm to call nhs 24/7 just for reassurance to be seen x x
  • Posted

What meds are you meant to take?
    • Posted

Klonipin withdraw is awful.

Im going through it now.

Tried the cold turkey way and felt as though I was going to die.

Tried detox but they only keep you 5 days. That's a joke. As soon as I got home withdraws hit again.

I am now going down slowly. Switched from Klonipin 0.5 mg (took it maybe every other day for years but still got addicted) to valium 2 mg (0.5 mg Klonipin = 10 mg valium).

I started with taking it twice a day. Two weeks later I dropped to 1.5 mg in am and 2 mg in pm.

That dropped has put me in a little withdraw. Anxious and jittery but NOTHING like cold turkey. I will prob hold at that for about 3 weeks the. Go down a little again. So this process will probably take close to a year.

Now I am also taking gabapentin that they say helps lesson the withdraw. It was started in detox. I don't know if it is helping or not but we shall see

Bottom line. Klonipin cold turkey isn't something to be toyed with.

Please be careful. Let us know how u are HUGS. I feel your pain

• Posted

I wasnt trying to stop taking it someone stole my pills n i cant getvthem until tomorrow so how fo you feel when you fontvtske it and the thing is i hafnt been on it long dovi didnt think it would have me like this
    • Posted

For avout three weeks and I was taking the lowestcdosage just at night n it was really helping but I can pick up my presctiption toma n the pharmacist said these nasty dide effects should go away so that makes me feel alot better n from now on im going to be watchful of my medcine
    • Posted

Be careful.... Yes, once you get your prescription how you feel will stop.  The longer you take these meds, the harder it is to stop.  I'm going through a very uncomfortable time right now and probably will be for most of 2016
    • Posted

Hey can you describe some of the symptoms you had from withdrawal i got my medcine now im going to take it later tonite but im still having chest pains radiating from botj sides n tingling n pain under my arms n back pain
  • Posted

why have you not taken them? do they not help?

i would suggest that you take it, and book appt to see your gp tomorrow, if you cant wait untill then call out of hours or go to a&e. they will help you and advise you, dont suffer. how you feeling now?

• Posted

Someone stole my pills n i feel a lil better chest still fluttering a lil n my legs are weak

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.