Feel like im slowly dying

Posted , 14 users are following.

I am really struggling with life the past 5 years I've been told I have severe anxiety but it doesn't feel like it every day I have a huge headache where it literally feels like I can't move I will get pains all over my body sharp shooting pains no interest or wanting to drink or eat i can't even step foot out of the house without having the worst panic attack and heart palpitations I feel like something has taken over my body i can't do anything anymore but lay in my bed I'm even scared to go to the toilet now in case I collapse on the way im absolutely petrified to do anything or feel anything this isn't a way to live I've been to the Dr's for countless tests and they've all come back OK I can't do it anymore please tell me I'm not the only one I wanna be me again

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I always felt like i was dying. It turns out i do have medical problems but im not going to die. I get chest pain for no reason but it has something to do with the nerves in my chest. Are you on any anti anxiety meds? I find that my klonopin along with watching one of my favorite tv shows helps me a lot. You habe to find something you like a lot and use that as a tool.
    • Posted

I used to be on Meds then had to be taken off of them because they made my blood pressure to low
  • Posted

Have you tried vigorous daily exercise, i.e. jogging. This can have remarkable effects on anxiety.
    • Posted

I used to do work out videos with my mum but stopped because of how crap I felt all the time
  • Edited

Hi there this is going to sound crazy but you need to control your anxiety because right now anxiety is controlling you so do what you can in bed first notice your breathing is it slow or fast do some breathing exercises then take slow steady steps it's like retraining your mind and body anxiety will not kill you worrying about it will make your life a living hell 

• Posted

I know your right thank u for your reply I will try my best to try and control it
  • Posted

I’m the same, I try and go to work, I last 10 minutes, I get in the shower and I start panicking incase something happens to me, I go out of my comfort zone (my bed) and I’m just a total mess, it’s the worst thing to live with but everyone’s said it’s going to get better so I guess I’ve just got to believe them, although it doesn’t feel like it’s getting any better. I’m here if you need reassurance or support. We can do this x
    • Posted

I totally understand how you feel I had to get rid of my job and drop out of college because it's completely taken over me i really hope we both get better soon thank you very much for the reply I appreciate it 💖

• Posted

I think that’s the way I’m going, but then money will become a worry, life’s so cruel! I hope you get better soon and like I said I’m only a message away!💖

• Posted

Did you ever get help? If so what was it? I feel this exact same way. I’m scared to lose everything and don’t know how to fix it
  • Posted

I'm also going through the same think everyday feels like is my last, I can't even do anything exciting with my kids or fiancé than my mind is already telling me there's no need in doing it cause you're in your last days anyway, I can't live like this anymore. I don't look forward to anything anymore.

• Posted

did you ever get better? im 14 and everything doesn't feel real and im so tired and weak and having anxiety attacks every day and i feel like im dying

• Posted

hi there I feel the same! how you overcome that, since this is a 2 years d post. thank you!

• Posted

hi there how you been feeling since im in the same boat

• Posted

hey, i'm still struggling in the healing process but it does get better, the healing process isn't a straight line, some days you feel back at the start but it does get easier to deal with. i'm getting better and i'm definitely not as numb and panicky as i were when i wrote this but still get anxiety attacks and the panicky out of body feelings, i regularly get the feeling i'm not real and feel like im in a video game like gta and it's gross but like said, i'm still healing, i've been through some pretty traumatic, scary things, and mentally i'm exhausted but im getting there, i wish you all the best on your healing process and hope yours doesn't take a lot of time like mine and you feel better soon x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.