Feel like im slowly dying

Posted , 14 users are following.

I am really struggling with life the past 5 years I've been told I have severe anxiety but it doesn't feel like it every day I have a huge headache where it literally feels like I can't move I will get pains all over my body sharp shooting pains no interest or wanting to drink or eat i can't even step foot out of the house without having the worst panic attack and heart palpitations I feel like something has taken over my body i can't do anything anymore but lay in my bed I'm even scared to go to the toilet now in case I collapse on the way im absolutely petrified to do anything or feel anything this isn't a way to live I've been to the Dr's for countless tests and they've all come back OK I can't do it anymore please tell me I'm not the only one I wanna be me again

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

rebeckah im going to tell you something that is easier said than done i used to suffer from severe anxiety EVERYDAY and PANIC ATTACKS EVERYDAY. I used to go to the Emergency room 4-5 times A WEEK!. Test were done on me & everything cane back to as a healthy person.

This is mental 100%. Doctors/friends/family wont be able to help you aside from just listening to you and saying youre ok!.

you have to fight your mind and beat it mentally.

it will be the hardest thing ever because your alone and the symptoms feel too real. I suggest you latch on to god and pray that he helps you through. Thats the only way. I did it with his help. he's real and wants us to turn to him. Best advice i can give you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.