feel my bodies closing down

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi can anybody HELP desperate for any information i can get i have been on all sorts of cremes  and HRT,  products coming out of my ears and nothing helps.  The problem i am having at the moment is the HRT pessary, i now seem to have closed up and can get anything into the vagina iam in so much pain, i am losing the will to live with this penopause i have every menopause symptom you can get and i seem to be at the severe end of all symptoms. HELP

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes you need to find a doctor who specializes in bio identicals. You should find someone through a google search. My doctor is a GP but has only done hormones for over 20 years. They will use blood work and my doctor uses my symptoms as well. It isn't a quick easy fix but I if they are good they should get your hormones balanced again. They should also monitor you regularly until you are on track. I'v been on BHRT for 6 months and the difference is amazing. Hope this helps..

• Posted

Is BHRT expensive? I live in the USA and I do not have insurance. Thank you.
    • Posted

Hi, I live in Australia. Each doctors visit costs about $130 out of pocket and i'v had 3 so far over 6 months. Troche is $78 and lasts about 2 months which is good value. I probably have one more visit then I stay on BHRT for life with checkups every 12 months.

• Posted

Thanks.

I need to find a good hormone doctor. I found one on the internet but after some research, I've decided not to go with him.

• Posted

Keep looking. I admit I got lucky with the doctor I found. There are others like him out there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.