feel so ill

Posted , 5 users are following.

So me again.

I feel so alone ive had such a bad day that i couldnt get out of bed i just want this horrible health anxiety to go. I thought i was getting better until i coughed up a bit of blood again on saturday. Ive had an xray and they said everything was clear my heart and lungs. Ive got a lump always in my throat so constantly trying to clear my throat. Has anyone else had this through constant coughing? Ive even had blood tests and they have been clear too why cant i just accept it?

Im so paranoid im going to die. And leave my children and husband.x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi!

Have you had any therapy or seen a psychiatrist?

• Posted

Hi yes I'm under the mental health and I've done cbt which hasn't helped. I'm waiting to do some trauma work. And then I can go back to sorting my anxiety.
    • Posted

Yes therapy didn't help me much at all but seeing my psychiatrist and getting a prescription has helped!
  • Posted

I understand you.

I have had health anxiety for the past 5 mths.

Im 23 married with 16 mths old.

Same like you im always paranoid by the thoughts of dying and leaving my husband and child.

I have anxiety over my heart.

I had my first panic attack 5 mths ago and ever since then things just spiral down.

I cry alot almost depressed.

I went for blood test, blood pressure.

Everything came out fine.

The physical symptoms of anxiwty jsut scares me and teicks my mind into thinking theres something wrong with me.

My husband keeps telling me i should just trust the doc and believe im fine.

I have the feeling of lump in my throat and ever since then i have been scared of food and drink.

I hardly eat and drink cause im afraid i'll choke or trigger s heart attack.

Its a stupid mentality but i just cant get over it.

I became this way after hearing a news of a young guy who died of heart attack.

• Posted

Morning. This anxiety is worst at night for me. I constantly think i will cough up more and think ive got lung cancer throat cancer i dont smoke and hardly drink even though ive had an xray i still cant convince myself its not enoughx

• Posted

HI Vicky I too have the same feeligs in my throat  i keep getting thoughts that i have cancer or some thing .I always panic that im gonna die of a illnes or car accident . so much anixety with being around alot of people too thats why cant work and also have IBS which i cant go eat anywear with out a restroom right by me. So  i was told i have acid reflex  constant heartburns burning in my stomach and pains in my chest feels like im having heart attack i keept going to hospital feeling this way they just keep sending me home with some antiacd medsand anixtety pills they tell me the blood i cough up is  from coughing to hard.  so when ever i get all stress out or get anixtey thats when the acid reflex acts up it sucks so much. i hate i just want to live a happy life with no panic and anixety in my life. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.