Feel spaced out and drunk, anybody else feel like this daily?

Posted , 10 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have very severe peri meno symptoms but the worst thing for me is this off balance, spaced out almost drunk sensation

I was determined I was getting out of the house today while my husbands off work

It's traumatic enough getting showered and make up on because I feel really shaky and lightheaded

I was in a shopping centre earlier and the feeling of my head being too heavy, feeling faint got the better of me, I'm always determined I won't let it stop me but again I had to come home

I find it all very depressing because I've always been such a busy outdoor sort of person. I have terrible neck pain & tension in it I think it's because I've been keeping my head as still as possible for months

Just wondering if any ladies suffering from similar symptoms have found a sympathetic dr who can explain why some of us experience this and others don't

Thanks for listening

Brenda xx

1 like, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes our summers are very hot just what I ordered for my hot flushes.

I live in Perth lovely place.  I have a wonderful GP so I am hoping he will be able to solve my problem, could not stand suffering like this for 10 years, I am 57 now, so say at 67 they will have gone...GREAT being a woman. I love forums like this because you know someone in the world understands how one feels....at least I try not to let it get to me but somedays like today I am CACTUS....

• Posted

Hi Brenda, how are you? I have days where I get that scary swimmy woozy head & yes it's near impossible to plan anything or go out...oh to have all this stop! 😖 I didn't want to be on HRT but I succumbed, my symptoms were just getting too much, I've just started Livial in the last week & I'm hoping it will give relief. Another one of my symptoms that's scary for is the low blood sugar gggrrrr Its like I'm constantly eating in the hope I will feel ok, usually it settles after a while, so annoying...I just take each day as it comes, there's always something that crops up! Here's to the day this all ends, I've just turned 56 & no period for a year...do symptoms worsen before ending? I don't know. Keep well, take care xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.