feel worse :'(

Posted , 11 users are following.

i have been taking mirtazipine 15mg for 17days now. The first week was fine. No drowsiness just nightmares (now just crazy dreams) anyway things seem to have went down hill pretty fast and now im crying allday scared ive got somthing wrong with me im waking up in a cold sweat and panicking all day. Im also severely depressed and suicidal. I feel like im back to square one! Is this normal? Has anyone else had this? Should I increase or stop taking them? I have tried a few ssris and snri's and they make me way worse for side affects.im just fed up of nothing seeming to work.x

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

15mg only worked for a cpl of weeks for me, i had to go to 30mg and am now on 45mg, kick it up to 30 for a few weeks, you will know after a week if its helping. im rooting for you,
    • Posted

Thank you tintin I really appreciate it.I will ask my Dr to try an increase before I give up. I do have quite severe panic and depression so I don't expect miracles on the lowest dose. Its just hard when u have tried several anti ds to have an ok week on one and really be hoping that was the one. And to feel back to square one again x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.