Feeling better

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi girls

this has been 2 weeks now I started to feel better with out having hot/cold flashes thank god I  never thought I would have a break to feel myself again

I know it's not over yet as I'am still transitioning into menopause 

I hope the rest of you get some kind of break soon just to feel yourself again 

and you will, the last time I had my first break was last year in September for a few months then it return and got worst  I have beg God on my knees to help me and he has answered my prayers 

so don't give up hope, it can stop and it will even if it's only for a while before hormones level back out 

God bless you all xxx

4 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Maria, it is great to hear that you are doing so well!
    • Posted

Hi Elizabeth, yes Anxety I have still getting out that way.
  • Posted

I am so glad that you have relief now. So far my worst Peri symptoms was anxiety , aches and pains. I have been on meds for the anxieties and have started taking 2000 mg of vitamin D for my aches and pains and have also found relief.
  • Posted

Yes I believe if we all get on one accord and pray for each other God can and will deliver us all. There is something to be said when people come together for one common purpose. Results are achieved.
  • Posted

Hi Maria, I'm so happy you're feeling better. Hopefully this time it's permanent.biggrin

• Posted

thank you maria for you uplifting post  glad to here you are out of the tunnel at the moment x
  • Posted

That's great! Go and do some nice things you deserve it xx

• Posted

Hi Michelle, still have some Anixety issues like going out far but I'm going to try next week I have a appointment and it's not near but have to go now after cancelling the first one.

• Posted

Hi Maria. So pleased for you, hope you are able to relax a little and enjoy the things you used to. Fingers crossed for the good feelings to continue xx
  • Posted

thats so great Maria!   how far along this mess are you, are you still having periods or have they stopped.  interested to know where you're at 

• Posted

Hi Metamorphed, I would say I'm nearing menopause..... not having any periods,I had a slight bleed in January and one in April but nothing much, but have to wait and see for the rest of the year how I go

Still have heavy head and bit Anxiety achy feeling I don't like being hot at all to uncomtable I'm glad it settle down for now so I can sleep.

• Posted

thanks Maria.  did you take hrt at all during this?  I have not tried hrt yet and had a few months of feeling ok.  now its back, symptoms every day.  just wondering if you have been or on hrt.  thnks.  
    • Posted

Hi metamorphed, yes I took HRT beginning of June for a few weeks but I stop it because it can bring periods back and I don't have enough trust to take it

I had a few months last year feeling myself and bam it came in January, come last week I started feeling a bit better again

I'm just enjoying it until it return

I'm not post yet so I know the hot flashes and crap could come back

You may have a break again hang on in tgrre.

• Posted

oh i hope so Maria, the last two weeks have been just awful and I was feeling ok for a couple of months and happier.  Now... anxiety, palpitations, low mood, all back and terrible pms.  Doctor has told me to start the HRT but like you, want it to run its course but now feel stuck in the middle wondering if I am doing the right thing and should I just take it, but don't want to go backwards having come so far.  but hate feeling this way.   the break can't come soon enough but I have read loads of women's stories about finally getting through it and feeling great... hard to believe cry

• Posted

Hi again meno can give some people a break and some don't get that opportunity

As said to frighten for HRT but if I get worst I Don't know what I will do

I'm dreading here to feel hot and miserable again

Can't wait for it to be over god knows when

If your no having it to bad bear it out

Buy your self fan some nice cold water for your thoughts a Radio search on internet to keep mind busy if your not working OK hugs

• Posted

Are you having periods still mine has stop for a while now.
    • Posted

thanks Maria.  I'll watch out for your posts on here to see how you're doing and how long you feel good for. hopefully for you it lasts a while..   gives me some hope at least.  thnks for replies.

• Posted

regular for about four months, then miss a few, then back for a couple of months, missed last month and then had the WORST one ever, just finished there two days ago.   the joys, just hating it all...
    • Posted

I'm late Peri I guess I soon finish with them come December I hope it will be post and god knows how I will feel then

• Posted

yeah it's hard to know whether we're heading into a minefield when we finally get there.   i have read some good stuff on women feeling much better after menopause but really don't know.  i can imagine you just feel drained and get all sorts of other health problems.  sorry, just my low mood causing negative thoughts.    hopefully i am wrong.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.