Feeling better

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi girls

this has been 2 weeks now I started to feel better with out having hot/cold flashes thank god I  never thought I would have a break to feel myself again

I know it's not over yet as I'am still transitioning into menopause 

I hope the rest of you get some kind of break soon just to feel yourself again 

and you will, the last time I had my first break was last year in September for a few months then it return and got worst  I have beg God on my knees to help me and he has answered my prayers 

so don't give up hope, it can stop and it will even if it's only for a while before hormones level back out 

God bless you all xxx

4 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

That's great Maria. Enjoy your good days while you have them and try not to think about the bad days. I pray one day we can all be symptom free. Power in Prayer!

• Posted

Hi Maria

How are you? Xxx

• Posted

Hi Michelle I'm ok thank you for asking hot flashes on a scale of 1-10 is 1 so fingers cross they stay that way at least during the summer

Having a bit of aching when get out of bed other things will pop up I guess

For the time being enjoying sleeping again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.