Feeling better all the time

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi, I have not posted on here for a very long time, the reason is I have felt so much better and forgot all about it, which I assume happens to many people. At my worst moments I was always looking for positive posts that would give me some light at the end of the tunnel but could never find many. Its like anything else when we feel better we just get on with living. I am now 51 and have not had a period for over 4 months, I still get very warm at night and don't have the best nights sleep but I have gone back to work and I'm loving it. My anxiety levels are just about back to normal except for the odd few times I have the familiar dread feeling but it soon passes. I think I'm a bit grumpy sometimes and have a low tolerance level but I can live with that. The days of been so terrified to even go shopping or to any social event are gone, I don't even think about it now. I am crossing my fingers that this is how its going to be now. I feel older, look older but I'm ok with that. Please hang on in there, I know its not always the case for everyone but hopefully a lot of us do get through this, a bit battered and bruised but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

14 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.