Feeling confused

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hi Ladies, i have been in the perimenopause for a year now and i am 46 yrs old.

I have of late been having these tremors feelings inside my body, has anyone else had this feeling?

I also wanted to ask when do you know when you go from peri into the menopause?

Some days are better than others, i cannot wait to wait to come off this roller coaster ride

3 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all for your messages. 

It really does help, knowing others are feeling or starting to experience what i and other are going through.

Sometimes......I feel like nobody understands what i am going through. My family seem to joke about my symptoms so i now choose to keep to myself.

I also feel very blessed that my doctor told me about this site, so this site helps me cope and answers a lot of my questions

This whole menopause, hormone thing is such a weird, learning curve for us all!

Bless you ladies and stay strong :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.