Feeling deflated

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi there,

I have been on the tablet since early November, I have only lost 10lb since then, I have reached a certain weight and can't get below it (the same for 6 weeks). This is the exact reason why I needed the help, because convensial diets did this. I then gave up as emotionally gave up. I suppose on the plus side I have not put on !!! Money is tight and I am a family of 4 so it is not easy to buy seperate foods for me. I don't have the money for the gym. As you can see I am looking for excuses and I want the motivation back.

Please help x

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just to let you all know I lost 1kg on Thursday just gone. I sat for a long time discussing my 'deflated' feeling with my dietition. But when we sat down with her start weight and current start weight, I really have lost about a stone so it made me feel better. What I probably trying to say is sticking to one set of scales is better for the moral, rather than trying to weigh in several places.

Keep up the good work everyone

• Posted

Weldone on the loss!

I would def recomend using same scales everytime, it just gets confusing otherwise!

I was gutted as my docs has changed buildings, so i cant even weigh in the same spot as before, it may of made a few lb difference in my favour lol!

I weighed at the docs, went straight home weighed on my mums (i only go to my mums at weekends so i wont be weighing every day etc), they weigh me the same, again i always in same spot everytime, and i dont repeatedly weigh myself either, the first time i get on the scales is the weight i take!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.