Feeling dizzy and whoozy now

Posted , 15 users are following.

Me again!

I am sick of myself, so I am sure all of you are sick of me too!

I just wondered is anyone else suffering with bad diziness and feel whoozy with it?

Just when you think you can't get any more symptoms, another one comes along to make you feel horrible

Thanks so much

Jo

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I too get those symptoms. Its never endingsad(

I get fed up with myself!

Take care x

• Posted

Yes Jo, I get that too. I know exactly how you feel. I think people must be sick of me and my symptoms now , they're never ending. Not fed up with you at all , always good to share stuff. I am really sick and tired of all this too. Xx
  • Posted

I do to, all Friday, at work I had this, had it on off for a couple of months. I'm on my feet at work, ok one minute then the dizzieness pops its ugly head up !!!!!!!.i felt terribly hot, dizzy, had ot quite bad at one point that I had to keep still I litterally felt like I was going to pass out it went black!!!!!. I get this on the odd days I think it's just all related to the peri?. Ohhhh the sheer joy we women experience with all these so lovely symptoms. Xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Joanna - no one is sick of you! I'm the same, had a terrible day yesterday I could hardly walk - nauseous aaallll day, wobbly and spaced out totally and pounding head like nothing on earth, but better today but then it goes like that good days ( sort of ) and bad days, you're not alone and it's horrible, hope you feel better soon x
  • Posted

Hi hun nobody will get sick of u we all here to help each other. I suffer with it too not so scary now i know wots goin on. My new symptom at min iz my neck rite side keeps pullin then lockin n makin me nauseous oh the joys. Hope u feel better soon and remember u not alone c
    • Posted

Do you mind telling me more about your neck? I have a problem with my neck/ jaw too xx
  • Posted

Thank you all for your kind words.  Between sore boobs, feeling nauseous, dizzy and running to the loo all the time, I am absolutely sick and tired of it all, as I am sure you all are too.

It is so good to chat to other lovely ladies who know how you are feeling.

Take care one and all, and here is to being completely menopausal!

Love Jo

• Posted

I feel I am like a stuck record. If anyone asks how I am, I just say "fine" cos they must all be so sick of me! I feel nauseous, very headachy, tired.... you name it! Thank good ness for this site!

• Posted

Haha, me too, fine! That's my fav word I think. I don't want to get boring and keep going on about it, but most of the time I feel pretty awful xx
  • Posted

Hi Jo, firstly...we're not sick of you, we all belong to the weird wobbly woozy club here LoL, yep a sense of humour helps. I feel woozy hot flushed most days to varying degrees with BP spikes & other horrible scary stuff. Like you & all ladies, will be so glad when this all stops! I'm now dealing with a major personal dilemma on top of 😢 Do take care, thinking of you.
    • Posted

Oh no, Poor you.

Thinking of you with your extra stuff to deal with.

Thanks so much.

Jo

x

• Posted

Hi Joanna & all the other girls, just jumping into your discussion to let you know I feel my husband & family are sick of me as well, dizzy all the time & feel my balance is so bad I can hardly walk.

I feel like I've been to the gym my joints are that sore, think I'm tensing myself trying to balance. Then there's the being frightened of everything feeling.

We'll never get sick of listening to one another, it helps to know that there's other ladies out there who understand.

take care everyone & keep talking xx

• Posted

Hi Brendababy

The last few days I have actually felt like I am a bit drunk, like I can hardly put my feet to the floor.   I too am frightened of everything and nothing!

Take care too.

Jo

xx

• Posted

Yes sharing with others is so very very helpful...everyone just keep on talking it makes everything a little better. Sorry you are feeling poorly, your husband probably just feels helpless but you mustn't feel bad about it as you really can't help it.

Keep intouch

Ruth

• Posted

Hi Joanna, excuse me butting in but that's a brilliant way to describe how I feel as well - almost drunk so swimmy headed and also at times like a horrible hangover where you can't walk straight, weak and wobbly- horrible just horrible, hope you feel better soon x
    • Posted

Hi Lou & other ladies that description you gave of symptoms Lou is how I feel every day, and an inner trembling shaky feeling.

I work part time just couple of days per week at the moment and I'm really worried if this continues I won't be able to work

Just wonderingly if you or any other ladies struggling with work?

I worked for the same company up until 2011 when I was diagnosed with ME, long story short had to give job up, recovered enough & went back part time last August, now this.

Always worried the ME is coming back as well because the symptoms I have are so severe at times

• Posted

Hi Brendababy - poor you and yes I do struggle with work a lot, I can only work for two hours a day and I'm completley finished after that, it's a nightmare - forgot to say I'm nauseous a lot as well and get hardly any sleep plus I look absoloutley awful, I'm in surgical menopause and it's hell on earth, no HRT as I get migraines, I have no ovaries or womb and I had no idea of the horrific effect it would have - sometimes if this is what life is like forever now I just do t know what I'll do, work is hard too as I'm self employed so if I do t work I don't get paid - it's high time the government classed this as a disability so that we didn't have to work wouldn't you say , I don't think it's fair on us women we are supposed to just get on with it xx
    • Posted

Amen to classing it as a disability. Im a carer and can only manage part time and most days thats even too much

Ive been peri for 8 bloody long years. Im now 48 with no end in sight.

In fact it just gets worse!!!

Ive had every symptom there is to havesad(

My prayers are with you all cause this sure aint an easy road to travel.

This site is a Godsend xx

• Posted

I feel for you Lou, you seem so down in what you write, I work for an employer 4 hours per day two days per week, I had to give part of my job up as it involved driving to different venues but coulden't drive because of the balance problem and the agitation.

I thought when you reached full meno either surgically or naturally that your symptoms went away, I'm confused with all this.

I don't think you'll feel the way you do forever, your body will start compensating for the hormones, something will kick in and you'll start to feel better.

Meant to say I sleep very little also and suffer from nausea.  I hope you have supportive family & friends and anytime you feel like talking or need some reassurance just let me know.

Lots of love xx

• Posted

Thank you yes I do get very down, had last ovary removed 16 months ago so as I say there's nothing left - sorry you suffer similar symptoms and it's just so relentless and exhausting. I do get better days than others yesterday for example was just terrible, I went shopping with my daughter and was fine when I was driving to hers ( 25 miles each way ) I felt great but bang as soon as I got there I felt awful - jelly legs, sick, wobbly, drunk like and so spaced out, just thought oh my god how am I going to get home, finally I did and had yet another panic attack when I got home, this life is hell at times - and no nobody knows really in family, hubby gets sick of me moaning how I'll i feel but I know I'm not alone xx
    • Posted

Agree Michelle, it's just so ongoing and I know when I'm crashing which is very often, I feel bad for you and understand about your job as well, I do a few hours a week but luckily I work alone so can lie down when I feel like it, sometimes when I'm in the middle of an attack I think I'm never going to recover and im dying- have to get on the floor everything spins, nausea, tingly legs and fingers, sweating, have to crawl back up on my knees after half hour or so and get on with my work and it's bloody crap! I would actually like to know if this EVER gets any better or does it just go on and on and bloody on xx
    • Posted

I really hope it gets better. Surely it cant go on forever. Can it?

Is there life after peri cause I don't even know what it feels like to be normal any more.

If there is such a thing!!!

Ive got five grown up kids and a grandauhter two weeks away. Oh yeah and a husband that just don't get it. But to be fair im fed up with myself so why shouldn't he be. My kids think im the biggest hypochondriac going.

Not on hrt. But resorted to an AD mirtazapine last November. Yhey helped but gained too much weight so now weaning off so another mountain to climb:0

• Posted

Gosh yes, agree my hubby thinks I'm hypercondriac as well, last night I said " I need to talk as there's something wrong with my stomach" - his reply was " well you're no spring chicken any more what do you expect" , and that's his level of understanding, as long as nothing interferes with his routine of meals, washing, sandwiches for work etc and I don't moan then that's him happy, oh I don't know feel like running away sometimes - me and many others I expect ! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.