Feeling dizzy and whoozy now

Posted , 15 users are following.

Me again!

I am sick of myself, so I am sure all of you are sick of me too!

I just wondered is anyone else suffering with bad diziness and feel whoozy with it?

Just when you think you can't get any more symptoms, another one comes along to make you feel horrible

Thanks so much

Jo

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Joanna

I have a slight feeling of diziness at times, feels like vertigo. It could be a sign of low blood pressure though?!

Just remember you are not alone & this forum is exactly what your concerns & worries are about so never feel that anyone is sick of you!

I am fairly new to the forum & it's been a God send as I thought I too was going mad & I feel so unwell.

I am usually the life & soul of the party but at the moment I feel exhausted & unable to do much!

I change from day to day or even hour by hour, I can mainly deal with the hot flushes & the most common menopausal symptoms but I know how hard it is to deal with the not so common ones so I really feel for you!

Stay intouch & we can share notes agan

Take care

Ruth

• Posted

Thanks, Ruth.

Blood pressure is fine - had it checked.  You just get fed up with all this though and just want it all to go away NOW!

Hope you are coping too.

Jo

x

• Posted

I'm feeling like this today, went out a short walk yesterday and thought I was going to pass out. Keep getting palpitations and sore chest. Have to go out later and the thought of it is making me anxious, need advice on how to cope with this. Joanne we will never get fed up listening to each other, so anytime you feel like talking remember we are all here for you.

Chin up honey

• Posted

Anxiety is one of the worst symptoms, I know how you feel. Unfortunately I have had to take a mild sedative to enable me to cope with going out & mixing with people, even my friends!! Not many Drs will prescribe them & just tell you to learn some relaxation techniques. I know it's so difficult because we all know that getting out & having some fresh air is good for us ladies but sometimes its so very difficult. I am going out but being very selective to where I go & with whom.

Anxiety breeds so you must take care.

Thinking of you & hope you manage to go out without a total meltdown

Ruth  

• Posted

Thanks, Timmy.

For the anxiety I use Rescue Remedy spray.  it really does help me.  It is so good to talk.  We are all here for each other.

Take good care

xx

• Posted

No nobody will get sick  of you, we're all hear for each other, this pre stuff is a scary thing and you need someone to talk too. I've had many systoms already and lightheadess, feeling off balance , wobbly legs, tingling in hands at times, it's terrible that us woman go threw this. You are not alone we are all hear for you!!!
  • Posted

Tell me about it. I still have my palpitations my stomach issues and i am getting fed up with it too. Its a never ending story just wish it would go away sad
  • Posted

Hi JO I have been so bad with this that I have had days off work and been in bed!!!  Even worse the Docs would not accept it wasmeno!!  I got sickness tablets but they did not work.  I had this mildy when peri but then full blast when full meno.  It now has gone.  With no warning just stopped!!  Lots of other symptoms still around but now more under control for now.  I also understand about "boring" other people.  I know I have gone on about my health but I have good friends but even so I do now feel I need to ease up!!!  I come on here like you and vent off!!!  No one minds in this environment because we all understand.  Take care.XX
  • Posted

Hi, being very new to this forum I can actually say that it is the best one to date. I completely relate to all you lovely ladies and its reassuring to know that other people are experiencing all the horrible dibilitating symptoms of peri-menopause and beyond. Several times a week I honestly believe that I am going mad. It is so frustrating and yes I get sick of myself too. I  feel like a neurotic mess most of the time and also that I am making excuses to go to bed,which I know I am not , but trying to tell freinds and family and colleugues what is wrong and how it makes you feel is difficult as most of the symptoms are not noticable. The unpredictability of  the symptoms is also very hard  to cope with.I am usually really motivated and yet suddenly I can become completely incapacitated by physical and emotional changes.So Joanna please do not feel that all of the women contibuting on this forum are 'sick' of you as I can only believe that it is comforting to know that we can all get some help even if only to be able to express how awful this transitional time in our lives can be and actually be listened to and actually believed and understood. PS I have been feeling really dizzy tonight, hate it. Hope you feel ok at the moment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.