feeling faint

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi does anyone's anxiety make them feel faint I feel faint sweaty and my hearing seems funny sometimes . This has been happening on and off all day and has happened before it really scary

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes. Be very sure to keep well hydrtaed always
    • Posted

its funny as i have completely gone off food and drink and im usually a comfort eater 
    • Posted

Have to keep your body well hydrated. Lots of healthy fluids and water. Anxiety kills the appetitie. Check your messages.
  • Posted

Yes, and sometimes I get the chills and get heart palpitations and can't sit still and pace the floors and I get nauseous a lot.
    • Posted

I get really hot and sweaty tonia and the pacing of the floor is very familiar with me i get nauseous when i wake up in the mornings 
    • Posted

You sound like a carbon copy of me. How long do your symptoms last? Mine vary, but before and during my menstrual cycle it's to the point I want to go to the hospital and be admitted. Since my Paxil just stopped working I have been horrible!! I can't get off of it after being on it for 15 years.
    • Posted

It varies how long it lasts me for can be a few seconds to a few hrs it's horrible I get worse b4 and during my period as well . I have been so close to going to the hospital this week as have felt so spaced out faint etc
  • Posted

you need to eat something to build up your inner nutrients.  This may help a bit or drink water.
    • Posted

I try richard then i cant face it but I will try and drink the water

• Posted

I've been having that everyday for a week now. sad
    • Posted

Yes. They did blood work and a urinalysis. Everything came back normal.
    • Posted

and thats the frustrating part Kayla because you cant get a "diagnosis " and you feel like you are going mad 

• Posted

Totally fine. I get this feeling every minute, no wories

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.