Feeling generally unwell, 8 weeks post sacrospinous hysteropexy, swollen front passage,back pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys have been feeling sore and unwell last couple of days and not getting much better wondering if I maybe have an infection. My front passage is so swollen now that front and back walls are touching. I have a light bloody discharge when I wipe after the bathroom and I also have a pain in my lower left side of my back round about the wee dent above my butt cheek and also like a stitch on my left waist area near the front (not the side of the fixation) . I've also noticed I'm occasionally leaking a bit of urine now which hasn't happened in the past 7 weeks and I'm also up needing to wee during the night again 3-4 times something I've not had to do since the op but there's no burning or pain when urinating. Anyone else had this?

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi just a wee update. I took my periods yesterday this is the second time since my op and again very heavy and with lots of small clots so I won't be able to tell if the other bleeding has stopped for some time. I finished the antibiotics I was given but didn't feel any better or worse for taking them. I started back work on Friday and got on ok it was very busy so I ended up having to work on the customer service desk for the past two days instead of a checkout but there was a chair for me to sit on I between serving customers but I came home absolutely knackered the past two days and I was in my bed at 8.30pm last night but I'm off till Tuesday now so intend on just resting with my feet up.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.