feeling invisible

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all

I'm not good at this but thought maybe I should try get some advise before I really fall of I've been crying for days now I was once a person who loved her job who worked her butt of who tried her hardest to keep her family happy my independence of driving and working meant everything to me until I fell at work got hurt real bad and nw 6months later still stuck at home wait for surgery which my company has been taking for granted.i have had my name put on judgement I got kicked out of my flat due to affordability and nw I'm left broke month to month.thid whole change has impacted me so negatively that even if I talk to fam an friends it doesn't change hw I feel I hardly smile these days the once bubbly laughing girl I wince was and now I so desperately want that back but I feel stuck and I cry.I have been taking alot of meds for pain and take zolnox to slp jus to take my mind of everything happening.I cannot cope anymore I have had visions of hanging myself jus to take away my pain and heartache but I'm scared.i was once so involved with life and the feeling of being wanted felt good but nowdays I dnt get taken seriously all they say is I complain yet I'm asking for help my head hurts right nw an my eyes are burning frm crying I don't knw wat else to do anymore I have given up my joy my life my job my independence wer all snatched away frm me how can I do this

2 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

Really sorry for what you are going through it is really tough ! You really are a strong person for continuing, some would already have given up on life and hanged themselves, I admire you ! Keep going and do not lose hope ! Do not let this life deceives you anymore

You will see that you have strived so hard for years to reach your goals, you have always tried to be the best version of yourself and once you have reached a level of contentment and begin to see the fruits of your hard work then suddenly everything is taken away from you ! Cruel life.

Do not let this event breaks you, Be mentally unbreakable ! move forward and try again ! Life is unpredictable, you should be prepared for the worst,

thus life will be easier

Wish you the best for the future

Do not give up !

• Posted

Hi all

Thank you for encouraging support it means alot to me I am a Christian and I know God will never let me down yes I admit I have been stupid in allowing g all this to get to me maybe it's just all too much for me not working really shot me in my eye.

Trying to get over the feeling of uselessness I find myself sleeping often to runaway from all my problems which is not fair to others. I always ran to work as my refuge to get away from the harsh realities of life which now doesn't help.

Yourl are right I can't give up not now but I've got so much anger in me it's unreal.

I went to church today and I cried and asked the Lord to help me through this and thank you all for caring it makes a big difference to me right nw .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.