feeling left out

Posted , 6 users are following.

I feel left out when i leave a feedback for people who post things on the board and they skip my feedback and answer other peoples post and thank them for the nice post. 

This has been making me feel depressed and it makes me feel like i am not wanted on this board. There are times i wish i could just withdraw my name from this with how i feel 

To me everbodys feedback is important and nobody should be left out of the board but i just don't understand why it happens to me a lot 

It reminds me that I don't have a lot of friends and that hurts me more than ever when i feel left out and nobody answers to my feedback on the board

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth, I am sorry to learn about how you feel, but I can relate to what you mean! Sometimes I think people end up having theories 'mini chats' within the message even you started the thread! I suppose in a way it is good but in that you have provided the opportunity for other people to meet and learn from each other thanks to your thread!

Anyway, I hope this can help kick start this thread and if I see your name appear in the future on a thread I will be sure to reply!

• Posted

Thank you Jason because everbody on the thread should not be left out they should understand that we all leave a reply on the thread and that nobody should leave any body out of the conversation that we start 

Its good that we can learn from other people too and thanks againg for understanding 

• Posted

Hi Elizabeth so sorry u feel that way I dont post a lot I just read and if I feel I can relate then I will reply but if anything was making me feel depressed and left out I would not put myself in the situation
    • Posted

Thank you. These threads help me but its just when i leave a reply and they leave me out thats what hurts its like they overlook me and other people and nobody should be left out of the thread when we are all in this together

Thank you Linda 

• Posted

Aw I don't think anyone would be doing in intentionally after all everyone on here are all feeling more or less the same more worst than others so dont feel hurt ny it Elizabeth
  • Posted

Hi Elizabeth

sorry to hear your feeling this way and I appreciate how it's left you feeling. The only advice I would offer is please do not take it personally. This happens to us all from time to time, sometimes it's down to a short delay in people noticing your post. You may find someone responds two weeks later, or they may not be well enough to recognise their not engaging with everyone.

Elizabeth your contribution is valuable and welcomed. You do have friends...us!!!

God bless and keep posting! ♥♥

• Posted

You have said exactly what i would reply to Elizabeth. I have spoken to her on another thread now. It does happen to us all at times, i have often been overlooked with my replys so i know what it feels like, but we must not take it personally. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Some people are looking for compassion, empathy whilst others are looking for answers. Always leave feedback i have felt the same way at times and this anxiety disorder and or depression stuff can blur ones focus very badly. You can provide the perfect answer with remedies and it can get ignored. Thats not on you love.That has nothing to do with you personally. Fear messes a person up and some just use this to vent and are not in the correct mindset to accept real help or arent looking for help. They want to vent and get symoathy it depends on what stage of anxiety they are in at the moment. So keep posting. Do not personalize any if this. The goal here is hopefuly learn something new and useful or just get some comfort or give comfort or just vent. Stay you love, post away you never know if your words can change someones life in a positive way.
    • Posted

You are right lisalisa we all need to learn from each other and how others feel We all have different experince with depression and anxieties even though some of us have the same symptoms we all learn new things which is good to know
  • Posted

Depression is evil, it makes its sufferers notice so much more than an unaffected person would.  We seem to look for the negative and then feel so hurt by it.

Your contribution to this forum has been wonderful and I hope it will remain so.

I am so sorry that this has made you unhappy and I hope you will forgive any of us who have made you feel unwanted, it certainly wasn't intended.

Sending you a big hug,

Pat xxx

• Posted

Thank you patricia yes i will forgive people 

Yes this is a wonderful forum and it helps me learn from others what they are going through with their depression and anxieties. 

A big hug to you too

elizabeth xxx

• Posted

I hope you are feeling more settled now, Elizabeth, it was a good point you raised and I'm so pleased others have been so forthcoming too! I'd be happy to chat to you also about your experience depression, as I have been going through it for the last 6 months.
    • Posted

Yes i am feeling more at ease and settled. I would like to chat with you on what you have been going through with your depression and anxieties too. 

How do you handle the side effects of the medication when you have a sensitive stomach like i do. I become depressed when i have my stomach issues and it makes me feel like not eating accept for saltine crakers at times 

You were right that i did come up with a good point and i am pleased to see how many people answered back 

I will keep you in my prayers and just send out a message for when you want to chat about how you are doing 

elizebeth xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.