feeling low

Posted , 8 users are following.

im on bisoprolo 5mg been on them for a while now feel low quite a lot and tearful does anyone else 

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, I do. Like yourself I had a traumatic childhood with added health problems and being bullied at school. And the Bisoprolol makes me depressed and sad for most of the time. So, I know how you feel.
  • Posted

Yes, I do. Like yourself I had a traumatic childhood with added health problems and being bullied at school. And the Bisoprolol makes me depressed and sad for most of the time. So, I know how you feel.
  • Posted

Interesting to also note, others who had a bad childhood also having heart problems :-  https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/07/100722102043.htm

As for me, I am off Beta-blockers follwoing a catherter ablation, but I still feel as if I am still on them.

• Posted

I have thought this for a long time. My parents were aggressive and violent towards me and so have been other relationships. The heart is where emotions reside so, it isn't surprising about having heart probs. The saying " Get it off your chest" has a lot of truth in it. Bottling things up is never a good idea so, when I've had a good cry I always feel better.

• Posted

bad chidhoods and relationship problems affect you for life, its in the mind put into a little cupboard in the brain and brought out when you,re feeling at your lowest, i,m 70 years old and it affected my life greatly, i had counselling but they can,t erase that from your memory, it happened !!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.